Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 26, 2012
11:16:51 AM
View profile
İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone? İt has simlock. Please help about activaton for using iphone 4s in Turkey ?
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone? İt has simlock. Please help about activaton for using iphone 4s in Turkey ?

İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2012 12:16:30 PM
(0)
Guru

Theres no way to use an AT&T iphone on another carrier.

Theres no way to use an AT&T iphone on another carrier.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Re: İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

2 of 6 (739 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2012 10:20:41 PM
(0)
Contributor
İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.
İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.

3 of 6 (706 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 12:13:37 AM
(0)
Guru

AT&T doesn't unlock the apple iphone based on their unlocking policy. Unfortunately you can't use the iphone on another carrier, it is locked to AT&T's network.

AT&T doesn't unlock the apple iphone based on their unlocking policy. Unfortunately you can't use the iphone on another carrier, it is locked to AT&T's network.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

4 of 6 (702 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 1:55:02 AM
(0)
Professor

Omertunc wrote:

Your local carrier just gave you a generic answer.  Unfortunately, they were wrong.  AT&T won't unlock the phone.

Omertunc wrote:

Your local carrier just gave you a generic answer.  Unfortunately, they were wrong.  AT&T won't unlock the phone.

5 of 6 (697 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2012 5:23:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Omertunc wrote:
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone?

1) sell phone

2) buy iPhone in Turkey or

3) buy unlocked iPhone

There is no Unlock for an AT&T iPhone that is simlocked.

Omertunc wrote:
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone?

1) sell phone

2) buy iPhone in Turkey or

3) buy unlocked iPhone

There is no Unlock for an AT&T iPhone that is simlocked.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 6 (687 Views)