İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

Contributor

İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone? İt has simlock. Please help about activaton for using iphone 4s in Turkey ?
Message 1 of 6

Re: İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

Theres no way to use an AT&T iphone on another carrier.

Message 2 of 6
Contributor

İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.
Message 3 of 6

AT&T doesn't unlock the apple iphone based on their unlocking policy. Unfortunately you can't use the iphone on another carrier, it is locked to AT&T's network.

Message 4 of 6
Professor

Omertunc wrote:
İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.

Your local carrier just gave you a generic answer.  Unfortunately, they were wrong.  AT&T won't unlock the phone.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Omertunc wrote:
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone?

1) sell phone

2) buy iPhone in Turkey or

3) buy unlocked iPhone

There is no Unlock for an AT&T iPhone that is simlocked.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support