İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

Contributor

İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone? İt has simlock. Please help about activaton for using iphone 4s in Turkey ?
Message 1 of 6 (758 Views)

Re: İ couldnt use phones in Turkey..what should i do?

Theres no way to use an AT&T iphone on another carrier.

Message 2 of 6 (748 Views)
Contributor

İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.
Message 3 of 6 (715 Views)

AT&T doesn't unlock the apple iphone based on their unlocking policy. Unfortunately you can't use the iphone on another carrier, it is locked to AT&T's network.

Message 4 of 6 (711 Views)
Professor

Omertunc wrote:
İ talked with my carrier and they said me that if you communicate with att , they could give you simlock password. And then you can use the phone.

Your local carrier just gave you a generic answer.  Unfortunately, they were wrong.  AT&T won't unlock the phone.

Message 5 of 6 (706 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Omertunc wrote:
İ received gift that iphone from my friend who live in usa. İ couldnt use in my contry. What should i do to use phone?

1) sell phone

2) buy iPhone in Turkey or

3) buy unlocked iPhone

There is no Unlock for an AT&T iPhone that is simlocked.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (696 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.