Troubleshoot your device issues
realasitgets100's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 27th, 2016 5:50 PM

window microsoft phone

How do I get my phone to download games again?

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Typically these are all downloaded through the store app, on the phone. 

Did you update to Win10m or similar, and aren't seeing apps afterwards, or ?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

How do I update my apps

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I use a Lumia 635 nd I can't update my WhatsApp nd anytime I try its keeps asking me for Microsoft password which I can't remember.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Hi, I'm using Nokia Lumia 925 and I'm unable to download nor update apps any more each time I try,it ask me to ask my parents to set up my family at www.windowsphone.com/family. I tried it but nothing changed

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

@ennocent You need to reset your password, if you want to update/use the app-in-question.

@dan-jor Your phone is set up as a device under your parents Live account.  This means it's set for a certain age-range, and corresponding restrictions.

You'll need to work with them to get it adjusted, if it's not correctly set for your device.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I got the phone from a friend so I don't really know how the phone was configured.will resetting the phone solve the problem???

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

@dan-jorYes, by resetting you can set it up with all your credentials, essentially as if it were new.

Make sure to save off anything you don't want to lose, photos, documents, local emails, etc, before resetting.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I'm still unable to download apps even after the reset. Still the same thing"set up my family"

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

@dan-jor

What's not working, specifically?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.