Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 12, 2012
11:23:24 AM
View profile
turning off musicplayer on wp8,thought they fixed that?

Anyone have the right steps to fully stop and end music player?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2012 1:54:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Tim_Burrr wrote:

I've tried this but I tried again to be sure after your posting and not quite right.

Do as you say and back out,then go back to music what you were last listening to is still paused,telling me the player is still open the whole time. People complained about this with wp7 and I thought I heard they were addressing it in wp8

No, the player just remembers your last play position, nothing more. It's not "open" in the sense that the player is running.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

turning off musicplayer on wp8,thought they fixed that?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 8:01:13 AM
(0)
Teacher

104 views and no one from AT+T will TRY to help answer this questionI'm still within my 14 days if this is type of customer service you provide,I'm not impressed

104 views and no one from AT+T will TRY to help answer this questionI'm still within my 14 days if this is type of customer service you provide,I'm not impressed

Re: turning off musicplayer on wp8,thought they fixed that?

2 of 6 (13,997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 10:47:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Tim_Burrr wrote:

Sure.

Which one?

In general, pressing pause and going back to the tile/main view will do it.

Tim_Burrr wrote:

Sure.

Which one?

In general, pressing pause and going back to the tile/main view will do it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (13,983 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 5:49:27 PM
(0)
Teacher

I've tried this but I tried again to be sure after your posting and not quite right.

Do as you say and back out,then go back to music what you were last listening to is still paused,telling me the player is still open the whole time. People complained about this with wp7 and I thought I heard they were addressing it in wp8

4 of 6 (13,958 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 17, 2012 1:54:21 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Tim_Burrr wrote:

No, the player just remembers your last play position, nothing more. It's not "open" in the sense that the player is running.

Tim_Burrr wrote:

5 of 6 (13,926 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2012 10:28:17 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Tim_Burrr on Nov 19, 2012 at 10:31:57 AM

Thank you for clarification,much appreciated.

Thank you for clarification,much appreciated.

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (13,875 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments