For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
6352paul's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 9:50 PM

how many bars

I really like the service in just about every way except one. You pride yourself on saying you now have better access, and now you show a new phone that supposedly works in all kind of conditions which makes me wonder that if I purchase it will the bars be any better. I have had ATT forever and in my home I continually get ONE BAR OR LESS. Dropped calls missed calls and calls that continually has bad clarity. I keep hoping for ATT to make a better signal in my area. Is there any way I can get a better SIGNAL 📶.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello There @6352paul

AT&T does pride ourselves with a reliable network and definitely want our customers to have the same experience in-home as they do while out-and-about!

Signals can have difficulty making their way through certain building materials and or terrain surrounding your home.  The AT&T MicroCell might be a great solution for getting reception inside your home. To learn more about the AT&T MicroCell signal booster and see if it is available in your area, please click here. When this page loads, click the ‘Check Availability’ tab!

If your area has the option for a MicroCell you can head into your local AT&T Store and currently take advantage of a $75 mail-in-rebate offer!

You can also download the free AT&T Mark the Spot app on your cellular phone in order to submit real-time incident tickets.  This will allow you to forward service issues you have experienced with the location and a description of the issue.

Thanks!
Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.