Troubleshoot your device issues
Fxstsirider's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, January 5th, 2009 3:20 PM

Closed

blackjack 2

My wife wants a phone with a good organizer. Can I use the blackjack 2 with my old blue at&t sim card? She will just be using it as a phone and organizer. We dont use data or text messaging. Thank you. 

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

15 years ago

@Fxstsirider wrote:
Ghostryder.  Thats a tough road to take. Glad to see you are back on your feet again and doing well. Guess I will continue my search for my wifes new phone later in the AM. Have to head off to work to drive my buster brown tractor trailer. Have a good one.

OK, back to the issue. Check this thread for a possible answer, and this thread that lead to the first thread. Hopefullly they will answer your question. If not, send Blue4Life a pm and see if he answers faster than on this forum.

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

15 years ago

@Fxstsirider wrote:
My wife wants a phone with a good organizer. Can I use the blackjack 2 with my old blue at&t sim card? She will just be using it as a phone and organizer. We dont use data or text messaging. Thank you. 

I know that my daughter used her SIM card from her motorola raz to get her contact list for her new BJ2. So, I thin yes you can. But wait for some other gurus here to address this issue. That way, we will both be positive that it will work.

Your screen name...related to crusin' on a scooter?

I had an '03 ultra classic.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks Ghost. Yes my screen name does. I ride an 02 springer softail. Cant wait till it warms up. Below freezing in the Chicago area today.

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

15 years ago

@Fxstsirider wrote:
Thanks Ghost. Yes my screen name does. I ride an 02 springer softail. Cant wait till it warms up. Below freezing in the Chicago area today.

Well, I'd love to join ya but if you read my bio, you'll see why I can't ride anymore.

Message Edited by ghostryder on 01-05-2009 11:24:23 AM

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

15 years ago

Ghostryder.  Thats a tough road to take. Glad to see you are back on your feet again and doing well. Guess I will continue my search for my wifes new phone later in the AM. Have to head off to work to drive my buster brown tractor trailer. Have a good one.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.