Troubleshoot your device issues
ShadierSky's profile

Coach

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 24th, 2014 11:23 PM

Windows Phone 8.1 Freezing and boot loop Issue Nokia Lumia 1520 7/24/2014

So i had to call At&t today and they sent me a new phone... It sucks but i was wondering if others are having issues like I am...

After install it would start up and then when in windows it would freeze and reboot.

then it Boot Looped about 10 times and during those times it had lines going through the screen...

it would then load up and you could use it for a few min then it would Freeze again.. and reset it then will continue to boot loop and then this time it shut down..... I searched and did a manual reset using the buttons during startup. it reset everything but still froze up and continued to boot loop. I am worried to update my partners phone because of this issue!... Any advice would be grateful!

Thanks

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Wait even after a hard reset?

Coach

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

You know it! Lucky me lol. I got my phone to some what work. after it got done downloading the update i removed my sim card and sd card. i installed it that way and it started up and is working. But here is the kicker. i was so excited i even went in to use the camera and now the camera will not boot up at all. it is just black screen.... I can not use a flashlight app either say no flash.. But i am able to use the microsoft camera verison but only the front facing camera. once i switch back it fails. Thank god i have a replacement coming.. Updated my partners and his works great don't really understand what i did but they should really check it out. these are big issues and At&t and microsoft should address properly to resolve this. This is not uncommon .. I searched both of these online and tons of people had the same problem. and the guy that is identical to me his camera module blew out and they had to replace his phone.

Anyway atleast i can use my phone lol..

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Oh man glad it kinda helped 😆 At least you are covered
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.