Troubleshoot your device issues
foxbat121's profile

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 6:10 PM

Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now!

Focus owners please report here if you get the update. You don't have to wait for the notification. Connect your phone to Zune software and check the update from inside Zune.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

Finally, the status for Focus is showing as 'Scheduling'. So the rumored 4/19 date might be true after all.

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

13 years ago

mine still says 'your phone is up to date'

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

13 years ago

I believe the report says it goes out to unbranded WP7 devices first. So, keep checking.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

13 years ago

"Phone is up to date (7004)."

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

13 years ago

No update here for me (Focus from AT&T being used in Australia)... 😞

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

13 years ago

Focus unbranded getting only the pre-Nodo..  NoDo is a no show for all samsung devices.  Branded Focus getting nothing for days or weeks.

additional info according to winrumors.com

http://www.winrumors.com/windows-phone-7-nodo-push-is-phased-carrier-devices-face-an-uncertain-wait/?utm_campaign=twitterwp&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

“The earliest date that a TELUS customer can receive the Windows Phone 7 software update is Tuesday March 29th, 2011. Microsoft is releasing the software update in a phased approach and it may take up to four weeks for all TELUS customers to have the option to receive the update and upgrade their device software.”

meaning that carriers are in fact blocking updates regardless of timing!!!!! If anyone can wrangle some info out of ATT post it here.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

13 years ago

Do we know if any AT&T devices (HTC...) have received the NoDo update?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

13 years ago

Didn't appear to save my text last time I tried to post so here it goes again.

Focus owner here, no update. I don't get why AT&T is being so silent on this. @winphonesupport has already said carriers are testing and will release the update when they're done but that's it. We need dates. Something. It is not cool to keep us customers in the dark and just expect us to wait and wonder if we're going to get the update any time soon. Especially considering AT&T was supposed to be the "premier partner" or something like that. 

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

13 years ago

I haven't seen the update yet, either (LG Quantum). Wish AT&T would release this information to its customers so we know what's going on...

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

13 years ago

Information staes End of March

http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/03/10/windows-phone-7-nodo-release-date-update/

that is still 8 days away and given release dates it can still be changed. Would not touch the upgrade for about a week after that to see if the problems that existed in the other two attempts still do.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.