Troubleshoot your device issues
foxbat121's profile

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 6:10 PM

Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now!

Focus owners please report here if you get the update. You don't have to wait for the notification. Connect your phone to Zune software and check the update from inside Zune.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

13 years ago

Do I need to put Zune on my phone as well, or can I just have it on my computer?

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

@JimInNorthwest wrote:

Do I need to put Zune on my phone as well, or can I just have it on my computer?

Zune is already on your phone. That is the Music and Video hub. Just install the desktop software and connect your phone to the PC

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

13 years ago

Ohhhhhhhhh. Ok. Thanks a million. Kudos to you. 🙂   IF I can figure out why it's showing me as a visitor.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

13 years ago

Ok, I apparently got 2 updates last night. I know one was involving copy and paste, but what was the other one? Also, can anyone tell me why I'm being shown as a visitor? Thanks in advance.

Guru

• 

642 Messages

13 years ago

Your status is based upon the number of posts. Thus, currently, you are a Visitor.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Finally got mine updated after installing latest zune updates, no problems encountered. Now, if I could just get Angry Birds!

jdobbins32

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

13 years ago

@prubin wrote:
Your status is based upon the number of posts. Thus, currently, you are a Visitor.

So is that also why I can't give Kudos yet?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.