Troubleshoot your device issues
foxbat121's profile

Master

• 

2.7K Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 6:10 PM

Windows Phone 7 NoDo Update is live now!

Focus owners please report here if you get the update. You don't have to wait for the notification. Connect your phone to Zune software and check the update from inside Zune.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

13 years ago

Wow! I could not agree more! C'mon AT&T! This is a little rediculous! I updated my wife's T-Mobile HD7 over a week ago!! Why can't AT&T get their ____ together????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Looks like end of April at best now.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/04/13/att-windows-phone-7-handsets-won%E2%80%99t-see-nodo-update-until-end-of-april/

Thanks AT&T, you're making my decision whether to stick with you easier every day this fiasco continues.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

13 years ago

@allatrope (and AT&T)

What's the point of even posting here? I'm sure AT&T never reads this stuff and could care less about us WP7 users as they are way too busy selling i(incubus)Phones. Besides, like Charlie Shhen said, "Dude, I already have your money!"...

Unfortunately, my phone is a work-provided phone so I am stuck with these losers! My other five lines that I pay for out-of-pocket for my family are with T-Mobile (yes, my wife has the aforementioned HD7 that I've had NoDo on for over a week!), but it looks like AT&T is going to ruin that too in about a year!!!

Arrghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Lucy would be so proud of AT&T[ease] as they are world-class football pullers!!

Where is Bill Gates when you really need him to kick some butts and bytes.....

Go ahead AT&T! Reply! I double-dog dare you!!!!

DZ

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

13 years ago

@zimbricd wrote:

@allatrope (and AT&T)

What's the point of even posting here? I'm sure AT&T never reads this stuff and could care less about us WP7 users as they are way too busy selling i(incubus)Phones. Besides, like Charlie Shhen said, "Dude, I already have your money!"...

Unfortunately, my phone is a work-provided phone so I am stuck with these losers! My other five lines that I pay for out-of-pocket for my family are with T-Mobile (yes, my wife has the aforementioned HD7 that I've had NoDo on for over a week!), but it looks like AT&T is going to ruin that too in about a year!!!

Arrghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Lucy would be so proud of AT&T[ease] as they are world-class football pullers!!

Where is Bill Gates when you really need him to kick some butts and bytes.....

Go ahead AT&T! Reply! I double-dog dare you!!!!

DZ

you will never see a official response here, ATT only monitors the forums for moderation, any att employee that posts here is voicing their own opinion and has nothing to do with the company. This is a peer to peer forum only. Funny though - this thread is almost an exact duplicate of the android update thread

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

You'll get more luck getting a response from AT&T on their customer service account on Twitter http://twitter.com/attcustomercare

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

13 years ago

I really don't expect a response nor want one. I just want my company to switch to a REAL phone provider!!! (BTW, nice iphone response, in a FOCUS THREAD!!!!) That's what I am talking about! Even the "wizards" use something other than WP7... This is hopeless!!!

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

I promise you that I have a focus and like it way better than the fruit phone my wife has

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

13 years ago

@guandalf

Thanks for your honesty and forgive my frustration. This is getting a little rediculous though, you have to admit...

Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

13 years ago

For sure, it is. I'm just an ATT customer like everyone else on this forum, and very frustrated that due to hardware issues with the focus, us users are paying for it. Samsung has had numerous devices, one after the other with hardware issues: epix, galaxy s, and focus. When Nokia enters the wp7 scene, it will be game over for sub standard hardware hopefully

Scholar

• 

374 Messages

13 years ago

That's sad to hear guandalf.. I like my Focus much better then my wife's iPhone 4.. You have to admit it has a great display compared to practically any other smartphone.. I havent had one issue with my Focus, now AT&T is a whole different matter, went and debranded and got NoDo myself weeks ago.
Today they released specs for the next gen. wp7 phones and they look pretty impressive so far.. I'm kinda worried Nokia will have a mid to low end phones for wp7, my next wp7 has to have even a bigger & better display then the Focus(a big wish I know) and I might like hard buttons vs the touch sensitive ones the Focus has..
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.