For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
EJ86's profile

Scholar

• 

105 Messages

Thursday, April 3rd, 2014 7:51 AM

Will the Lumia 930 come to AT&T?

Lumia930Range-in-line.jpg

I've been hearing it won't, since Verizon has the Lumia icon. If it is will it be altered like the 1520 with less memory and no built-in wireless charging?

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I get to upgrade the middle of next month from my Lumia 900 and I would love to see the 930 available. I work in retail, with phones!, and this is still my favorite so far lol

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, i'll be waiting til my contract runs out in November, 4, 2014...then if ATT still hasn't come out with a successor to the Lumia 920 or 1020...then I will be forced to switch to Verizon to grab the Lumia Icon ...which is a shame since the Icon is already getting up there in age. Yes, it sucks that the Icon doesn't have double tap to wake or glance...but...it has wireless charging, and it's a true global phone which allows you to roam on GSM towers while abroad....no real reason to stay loyal to ATT if they don't care about us Windows Phone peeps.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

The ICON will work on ATT you just wont beable to use LTE.  But 2g/hspa and hspa+ will work.  All verizon phones with LTE are unlocked and will work on almost all GSM carriers

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Well why would I want to take a perfectly good LTE phone, and hobble it by
staying with ATT? Not having LTE is kinda silly since I use mobile hotspot
quite a bit. It's so easy to switch carriers nowadays, why would I stay with
ATT? You just bring your phone number with you to Verizon, the whole process
is pretty darn quick.I know.I switched from Sprint to ATT for this same
reason (to get the Lumia 920, which Sprint wouldn't carry).

Dan [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.