Troubleshoot your device issues
tsfine's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 8:59 PM

We need to get some upvoting on AT&T to carry the Lumia 950 XL

Come on Windows 10 Mobile junkies - let's get some votes for AT&T to carry the 950 XL. I don't want to wait and I don't want to pay the full price up front at the Microsoft Store. Add a comment and let's get their attention.

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

8 years ago

Well, yes! I moved to AT&T because they had the 1520. I'll stay if they carry the 950XL.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Not buying it GLIMMERMAN76. The concept is finally right. The OS is without a doubt superior. AND, I think a grass roots effort might be the spark that needs to ignite to get things going. W10M is the best platform...period.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

you dont have to believe it.  If you read some of the articals on the launch they are all saying the same thing.  I think its a nice device I have seen one in person.  But when you only command less than 2% of the smartphones sold in the us you may want to get the carriers to support you better.  They do it really well in best buy with the surface.  My thing is microsoft prices the 950xl to high.  They should have just cut the carriers out and sold the 950 series direct for 499 for the 950xl and 399 for the 950.  Google did it with the nexus line and moto did it with the moto x.  The moto x is selling better without carrier support.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Come on ATT! Carry the XL too! I'd be getting 2. I will still be happy with the 950, but have my heart set on the XL (via ATT Next).

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

You can order the new phones directly from the Microsoft stores in person or online. I will be getting the 950 XL the day it is released.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

I will also get 2 950 XLs and I can't wait!!!

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

@tsfine wrote:

Not buying it GLIMMERMAN76. The concept is finally right. The OS is without a doubt superior. AND, I think a grass roots effort might be the spark that needs to ignite to get things going. W10M is the best platform...period.

I totally agree!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yes!  AT&T, please carry the 950 XL - and you've got another sale right here.

Keep up the good work backing WP flagships.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.