Troubleshoot your device issues
HEINSER's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, January 4th, 2015 2:49 AM

Closed

Unlock Page Issues: IMEI not found (errorCode.ULP2003)

Hi i am Using the Request  page, and i am getting this error 

Error: We found no record of the IMEI Number you entered. Check your device's 15-digit IMEI Number by dialing *#06# (errorCode.ULP2003)

Sin título.png

The phone is purchased at retail price 

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

i have the same problem but you need to send the unlock request or talk via phone so they can help you 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

i purchased the phone to  use it in the us but i had to travel and i will come back in 2 months

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

hi i want to know where are the   instructions  i submitted a request and i got  mail and says that

Unlock request number: ***********

Thank you for contacting AT&T about unlocking your mobile device.

Congratulations! Here are your unlock instructions:

Questions? Please call 800.331.0500, or dial 611 from your AT&T wireless phone.

Sincerely,

AT&T Customer Care Team

-----------------

and when i check the request via web it says  error   (errorCode.ULS3001)

Please Help ME 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

my imei is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] im trying to unlock but keep getting this same error message can you help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello!

• Cell and/or account number       *****
  • Device Make/Model                    Samsung S5Active
  • Device IMEI                                 *****       
  • Email Address                            *****

I get "unknown IMEI number" when I try to fill out the unlock code request- my account is, I believe, in good standing, the phone is legal (purchased through Costco in December), etc, etc

THANKS!

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello , 

I am not an at&t customer and would like to unlock my device. I bought the at&t device off the motorola online store but later realized that the device is locked to at&t. I found this link when I was looking for a solution online. When I try to unlock the device using the device unlock page I get this message saying that the IMEI number I have entered is not a valid one.  Following are the details that you requested :-

Cell number - ***

Device Make - Motorola X2 (2014)

Device IMEI - ***

Email address - ***

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

tengo el Problema Mismo Poder párr utilizar en Ecuador

modelo. moto x

imei es 353216057342375

mail es. jmoises772@gmail.com

telefono593984234992

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm having a similar issue.  I have PM'd you the requested information.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Hi!

Please give me unlock code. I'm from Ukraine and non at&t customer.

imei - ***

model - Motorola AtrixHD (MB886)

e-mail - [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I do have the same problem, but the phone was given to me form an friend (AT&T) employe and I think it was never used (activated) wiht AT&T, when ever I try ro use a sim card from another carrier just says emergency calls. I did requested a suppose unlock coeo with a company here (Dortor Sim) to get the code, but apparently can't acces it. Any sugestion 

Error: We found no record of the IMEI Number you entered. Check your device's 15-digit IMEI Number by dialing *#06# (errorCode.ULP2003)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.