Troubleshoot your device issues
zidane2016's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 7:33 PM

Lumia Denim/WP 8.1.1 Update

Three days ago, Microsoft/Nokia began the worldwide rollout of the Denim firmware/Windows Phone 8.1.1 software update. The Microsoft Lumia twitter account gave very little detail other than "It will be available following carrier testing and approvals". Can any AT&T insider give us some info on when the Lumia 1520 (or other Lumias, for that matter) will receive this update? I'm spending the Christmas weekend with my family and I'd like to have the camera improvements and 4K video in time for that occasion!! You guys have been good to us WP users for the past two major firmware updates (Black, Cyan), so please don't pull a Verizon on us now!

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

No, thank YOU @NiNzOmBiE14 for being a valued AT&T customer! We know software updates are exciting for a lot of our users and we want to get the latest software out as quickly as possible.

Enjoy Denim!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Agree.

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

9 years ago

@ATTMobilityCare wrote:

Hi @daarroyo

I’d be happy to help with the widely anticipated update for your Nokia device! At this time, we do not have any information on the release of Windows ‘Denim’. Please keep an eye on our Software Updates page for the latest update information for your device!

Thanks,

Charise

How did you not have information for a denim update for a device four days before release.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Watch : My Video

Hey Cortana -Training + Overview on my Lumia 1520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsNrfgLlY3k

After Lumia Denim , their is a new feature called : Hey Cortana in Lumia 1520

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Could use assistance. The denim update downlaods onto my 1520, but cannot open. I have plenty of memory etc., the error code i get is 8018830f. "The update was downloaded, but couldnt be opened."

HELP ATT!

Voyager

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Is there an expected release date for the Lumia 635 yet?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am currently an owner of the Lumia 1020. I have been seeing that the 1020 isn't going to get the denim upgrade. I want to know is this true. I love my phone and I don't want to replace it with another Lumia.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

My suggestion is to sign up for the developer preview at Microsoft. https://dev.windows.com/en-us/develop/devpreview

You can join without a fee and get the Denim upgrade without waiting on AT&T

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Software Updates page -- NOT FOUND

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Not true. Been a member for quite sometime. If you are aware of method to update with Preview, please enlighten us.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.