For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Gscraw78's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 21st, 2018 2:24 PM

Terrible call quality for those receiving my calls

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE phone --- recently have gotten reports from anyone I call that it sounds like I am in a tunnel or very muffled and hard to hear me.  All pertinent settings related to audio and volume on my phone are maximized, but no one is able to hear me clearly.  Need help fixing this...

Guru

• 

673 Messages

6 years ago

@Gscraw78 Is it every call or it is  just calls from a certain location? How are you connecting when you make the call? Do you have another phone and have you tested that? Don't use HD Voice / VOLTE or Wi-Fi Calling. This could be a service problem and not a device problem. Have you tried cleaning the mic holes, make certain nothing is in them?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for your response --- I do have an iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 and never experience the same problems with them.  It doesn't seem to matter about the location from which I am calling.  I don't use HD Voice / VOLTE or Wi-Fi Calling.  You mention about cleaning the mic holes and I had thought about that too --- I looked on the phone, but can't seem to find where the microphone is located ---do you know where it is for the Nokia Lumia 640 XL?

Thanks again for the response and any suggestions you can provide...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.