TMobile HTC 8X to ATT

Tutor

TMobile HTC 8X to ATT

I am going to change from TMobile to ATT, and I have HTC 8X. If I unlock TMobile HTC 8X, will I be able to use with ATT without any issues? And when 8.1 comes around, will I be able to update? Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 3 (5,944 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author papias
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: TMobile HTC 8X to ATT

Hello @papias 

Technically your phone should be compatible, but I'm not sure if T-Mobile changes any settings that may create any issues, for example in some cases phones from T-Mobile have slower data speeds or in doors connectivity issues. As far as the update, if T-Mobile pushes it, you'll probably not get it, if it comes directly from Microsoft, you should be able to download it.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (5,729 Views)
Tutor

Re: TMobile HTC 8X to ATT

Thank you very much for your answer! Can't wait to move to ATT!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3 (5,726 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.