Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 30, 2014
3:13:17 PM
View profile
Samsung Ativ S Neo How To

How do I use this phone? How do I change the time? What software am I running? How do I send an email?  Where can I find the owner's manual?

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

How do I use this phone? How do I change the time? What software am I running? How do I send an email?  Where can I find the owner's manual?

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 30, 2014 3:15:30 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on May 1, 2014 at 11:59:12 AM

For the answer to these questions and many more, just visit our Device How-To Center, select your device,(left hand corner, pictured below) and voila, everything you need to know about your Ativ S, and a whole lot more!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Samsung Ativ S Neo How To

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 30, 2014 3:15:30 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTJulieCS on May 1, 2014 at 11:59:12 AM

For the answer to these questions and many more, just visit our Device How-To Center, select your device,(left hand corner, pictured below) and voila, everything you need to know about your Ativ S, and a whole lot more!

Re: Samsung Ativ S Neo How To

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (4,219 Views)
Solution