Pandora on ATT Tilt

Re: Pandora on ATT Tilt

megatec45 wrote:

I guess I misread the post. My appologiesSmiley Surprised

Hey, I'm just glad that we now have that other file to install. Smiley Wink
Message 31 of 42
Explorer

Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

Message 32 of 42

aikman808 wrote:
Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

I just played around with it. I agree 100%! It works wonderfully.
Message 33 of 42

The next version will hopefully work better on VGA resolution screens.  However, it does work fine on the Fuze as long as the d-pad is used to navigate the program Smiley Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 34 of 42
Contributor

I've been trying all day to get this thing to work. I installed the cab file and got past the sign-in and selecting a radio station initially then it gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried re-installing the cab and now I get this "de-bug assertion failed" error message and it goes back the station loading screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Message 35 of 42
Mentor

To CDnNC, HIDDEN_DRAGON, & Especially PPC Geeks,

You guys are freaking awesome. Thank you !! Thank you !! Thank you !!

To megatec45,

No hard feelings Smiley Happy Thanks for the apology.
Message 36 of 42
Scholar

Jamon723 wrote:
To CDnNC, HIDDEN_DRAGON, & Especially PPC Geeks,

You guys are freaking awesome. Thank you !! Thank you !! Thank you !!

To megatec45,

No hard feelings Smiley Happy Thanks for the apology.

No prob, just enjoying the music. Now to find a good BT hands free that will play through my car stereo.Smiley Very Happy
Message 37 of 42
Tutor

Message 38 of 42
Contributor

Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. {Please keep it courteous}
Message Edited by mod.moose on 03-23-2009 08:26:05 PM
Message 39 of 42

Well...

If you're not a bot, welcome to the boards!

Otherwise, this is one of the strangest posts I've seen in awhile.

Message 40 of 42
Explorer

2nd that! Look at the timeframe between posts Smiley Surprised
Message 41 of 42
Highlighted
Scholar

Data_Support_rep wrote:
Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. Please verify you are angry at the correct prior to demanding that provider conform to your demands.  

I not sure what kind of data support rep you are, but if you've read through the posts and other forums, there are cab files available for Windows Mobile Devices from other carriers. There have been several tweaked cabs that allow them to be used on ATT phones.. Do your research before flaming someone.

Message 42 of 42
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support