Re: Pandora on ATT Tilt

31 of 42 (6,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2008 3:21:04 PM
(0)
Explorer
Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

Just installed the pandora cab file and it works like a champ!!!  THANKS to whoever 'tweaked' the cab file.

32 of 42 (6,022 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2008 8:47:57 PM
(0)
Guru

aikman808 wrote:

I just played around with it. I agree 100%! It works wonderfully.

aikman808 wrote:

I just played around with it. I agree 100%! It works wonderfully.

33 of 42 (5,994 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2008 8:53:04 PM
(0)
Expert
The next version will hopefully work better on VGA resolution screens.  However, it does work fine on the Fuze as long as the d-pad is used to navigate the program Smiley Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
The next version will hopefully work better on VGA resolution screens.  However, it does work fine on the Fuze as long as the d-pad is used to navigate the program Smiley Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

34 of 42 (5,992 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2008 11:26:32 AM
(0)
Contributor
I've been trying all day to get this thing to work. I installed the cab file and got past the sign-in and selecting a radio station initially then it gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried re-installing the cab and now I get this "de-bug assertion failed" error message and it goes back the station loading screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
I've been trying all day to get this thing to work. I installed the cab file and got past the sign-in and selecting a radio station initially then it gets stuck on the loading screen. I tried re-installing the cab and now I get this "de-bug assertion failed" error message and it goes back the station loading screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

35 of 42 (5,917 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2008 12:26:17 PM
(0)
Mentor
To CDnNC, HIDDEN_DRAGON, & Especially PPC Geeks,

You guys are freaking awesome. Thank you !! Thank you !! Thank you !!

To megatec45,

No hard feelings Smiley Happy Thanks for the apology.

To megatec45,

36 of 42 (5,908 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2008 10:47:16 PM
(0)
Scholar

Jamon723 wrote:

To megatec45,

No prob, just enjoying the music. Now to find a good BT hands free that will play through my car stereo.Smiley Very Happy

Jamon723 wrote:

To megatec45,

No prob, just enjoying the music. Now to find a good BT hands free that will play through my car stereo.Smiley Very Happy

37 of 42 (5,871 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

38 of 42 (5,766 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2009 4:10:22 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by mod.moose on Mar 23, 2009 at 8:26:05 PM
Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. {Please keep it courteous}
Message Edited by mod.moose on 03-23-2009 08:26:05 PM
Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. {Please keep it courteous}
Message Edited by mod.moose on 03-23-2009 08:26:05 PM

[ Edited ]
39 of 42 (4,088 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2009 5:10:05 PM
(0)
Guru

Well...

If you're not a bot, welcome to the boards!

Otherwise, this is one of the strangest posts I've seen in awhile.

Well...

If you're not a bot, welcome to the boards!

Otherwise, this is one of the strangest posts I've seen in awhile.

40 of 42 (4,074 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2009 5:17:05 PM
(0)
Explorer
2nd that! Look at the timeframe between posts Smiley Surprised
2nd that! Look at the timeframe between posts Smiley Surprised

41 of 42 (2,172 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 23, 2009 8:28:41 PM
(0)
Scholar
Data_Support_rep wrote:
Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. Please verify you are angry at the correct prior to demanding that provider conform to your demands.  

I not sure what kind of data support rep you are, but if you've read through the posts and other forums, there are cab files available for Windows Mobile Devices from other carriers. There have been several tweaked cabs that allow them to be used on ATT phones.. Do your research before flaming someone.

Data_Support_rep wrote:
Prior to demanding a company/provider make changes to allow you to use a feature in the manner you choose, you need to determine who is responsible. Pandora is a third party application that is Not supported by at&t. The monthly charge you are complaining about is charged BY Pandora, not at&t. And the reason that Pandora works on the iPhone is because Pandora made a mobile version that was compatible with the mobile safari browsers on the iphone. Per Pandora and Windows Mobile at this time PANDORA has not released a windows mobile compatible version of Pandora. Please verify you are angry at the correct prior to demanding that provider conform to your demands.  

I not sure what kind of data support rep you are, but if you've read through the posts and other forums, there are cab files available for Windows Mobile Devices from other carriers. There have been several tweaked cabs that allow them to be used on ATT phones.. Do your research before flaming someone.

42 of 42 (2,148 Views)