For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
megatec45's profile

Scholar

• 

101 Messages

Wednesday, July 30th, 2008 4:33 AM

Closed

Pandora on ATT Tilt

Is there any way to load Pandora on a Tilt?? If not, will the app be available in the future to PPC users?

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

16 years ago

I've been using Pandora for a few months now and i love it!  Cant wait for it to come out for the Tilt!!!

Scholar

• 

389 Messages

16 years ago

@Planet-Ed wrote:
I just downloaded it .... For my iPhone3G Smiley Tongue

How dare you rub it in our faces!  Smiley Very Happy  I sent the company an email as well to try and let them know about one more WinMo user that wants it bad.

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

16 years ago

Ok, I am usually pretty skeptical about online radio, but OMG this is by far the best package I have used just signed up for it.  This makes the mobile version of XM look like a transister radio, I need this on my Tilt now!!!!  Come Sentinal pass it on up the chain..

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

15 years ago

Set up an account at last.fm

Then go to the link below to see how to listen to it on your phone.

http://lastfmmobile.profusehost.net/howto.html

Until Pandora gives Windows Mobile users some love it really is the next best thing.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

15 years ago

I use last.fm!  You can download the cab and install it and it works pretty well!  You can download it from here... http://lastfmppc.uw.hu/

Note: ATT customers can now use pandora on Windows Mobile! You can download the cab and it comes with a 1 day trial.  After that its $8 a month. Get it here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2986348&postcount=79

Scholar

• 

65 Messages

15 years ago

@bkathens wrote:

Note: ATT customers can now use pandora on Windows Mobile! You can download the cab and it comes with a 1 day trial.  After that its $8 a month. Get it here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2986348&postcount=79

Pandora is not available on all AT&T phones that is why a lot of Tilt users are resorting to LastFm instead.    The list of AT&T phones does not include the Tilt.  Even when I tried to download (knowing full well my phone wasn't on the list-hoping that the list just hadn't been updated), the response was "phone not supported".

Guru

• 

860 Messages

15 years ago

When I emailed Pandora about supporting WM phones, the response that I received was to "just buy a phone that is already on the supported list"! That is ridiculous!

Scholar

• 

101 Messages

15 years ago

I heard of the $8.00 charge and couldn't believe it! It's free for iphone and non WM users. Why should we have to pay and others don't? That pure discrimination imho!
Everyone that's interested in PANDORA should protest this.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

15 years ago

I have downloaded and installed the cab on my fuze and it works great!  But like I said you will have to pay for it after 1 day.  Over at XDA they have used this cab on a lot of Windows Mobile devices to include the Tilt and it has worked well for most!.. Note: you cant use Pandora over WiFi, you must use ATTs data network!  Also if you try and get the program from Pandora they will said your device is not supportted.  You must use the cab file from XDA!

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

15 years ago

I downloaded the cab file from xda yesterday and got it to work on my Tilt but with some severe layout issues (There are parts of the page that aren't visible at all). All the necesssary functions do work though so it doesn't seem like it would be too much work for Pandora to reformat the layout to work on a Tilt sized screen.

THE BIG PROBLEM --- ATTN. ATT&T FORUM MONITORS !!!!!! 

Is being charged $8.99 a month for a service that's FREE on the iphone. My wife has an iphone, I paid more for my AT&T Tilt than I did for her iphone. And I pay more for the unlimited data package on my Tilt than for her iphone data package. Then the iphone gets Pandora for free, while we have to pay $8.99 a month? How does this make any sense to anyone? It's ridiculous.
Sprint charges $2.99 per month which, with including a Pandora on the web subscription(Ad-Free & it times-out at 5hrs rather than 1hr) seems pretty fair.

COME ON ATT&T, FIX THIS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE RATE FLAW, BEFORE YOU START TO LOSE CUSTOMERS.

Message Edited by Jamon723 on 12-07-2008 09:59:43 AM
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.