Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone sim card

Contributor

Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone sim card

Hi all, I had a Samsung S3 contract phone that came with a small sim card. I broke that phone, then went to an AT&T store where I was given a large sim card to use in a goPhone which enables me to keep my contract. I bought the Nokia Lumia 520 on eBay, which I received today. My sim card doesn't fit in the slot, and I'm wondering, do I need to return to the AT&T store to ask to go back to a small sim card for the Lumia? Or am I somehow incorrectly trying to fit the sim card into the phone? If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated! :]

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone sim card

Hi ariesmethod, 

You can visit any Company Owned AT&T store and receive the correct size SIM card for your device free of charge. You most likey received a Standard Size SIM and need a MicroSIM.  While you're there, they can also Update your IMEI to your Lumia 520 to ensure your data plan doesn't quit working. 

You find your nearest AT&T store by clicking Here

Hope this helps!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

That helps me a great deal, thank you so much for your quick reply. I do indeed need a micro sim, and I'm glad this problem was easily resolved. Have a wonderful week :]

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

My Nokia Lumia 520 was dropped and stopped working I bought a 635 put my 520 Sims card still had time so I put it in. Have been trying to find help ever since that. That was about a month ago the att app tells me I need to use a wireless pay plan.i do not or I will never use a credit card because of an identity theft that I got many years age if this true I will go to another service. I get server not working messages, my flash player on my internet explorer never worked and I can't find the denim update, I am very happy with my windows phone but if I go back to android phone I will be very unhappy and the iPhone sounds weak please help
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support