ATTAlexCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

Friday, November 16th, 2012 11:51 PM

Closed

New to Windows devices...

To get you started we have provided for your convenience product details for some of the new Windows devices.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Mark as an Accepted Answer".

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

To learn more about devices, please visit the Device How-To Center.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

Go to the Cloud. Both the HTC 8X and Lumia 820 are available with cloud storage that keeps everything within easy reach. With Microsoft SkyDrive cloud storage on the HTC 8X, you can take photos, videos and documents with you. And check this out. The Nokia Lumia 820 connects you with one of the most comprehensive, reliable cloud-based services out there. So you’re not bound to one device and can move content, manage phone storage and protect files, photos and videos on the go.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

That’s been a perennial problem for lots of folks. You’re outside, get a call or a text and can’t see what’s on the screen. With the 920’s color-boosting technology, sunlight readability enhancement and high brightness mode, problem’s solved. You can see everything on the screen wherever you are.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

Good news – you have lots of choices. All three phones come with full versions of Microsoft Office and Outlook. The Nokia Lumia 820 People Hub connects you with people or groups with a touch, making it easy for teams and individuals to communicate. Likewise, the Lumia 920 comes with Microsoft Office Hub, so your employees can get to Office documents and download documents from Sharepoint. 

Same with the HTC 8X. With Microsoft Outlook Mobile, Office Mobile and Windows Live Messenger, plus SharePoint built in, collaboration can happen.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

That’s easy. I’m going to catch my co-worker break-dancing in the break room. The optics on the Lumia 920 are amazing. It has full HD 1080p video recorded at 30 frames per second, with smooth, steady playback and clear imagery.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

I’m going to snap my neighbor blowing his leaves onto my yard and have some high-definition evidence.

The Windows Phone 8X by HTC has a world-class 8 MP rear camera AND an ultra-wide-angle front-facing camera so you can get great pix in any conditions. Same thing with the Lumia 920. It has a dual-LED flash PureView imaging system with Carl Zeiss® wide-angle optics. Together, optical image stabilization and a large f/2.2 aperture and 26 mm focal length give you great image quality even in low-light conditions.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

So if I were to create a playlist worthy of the HTC 8X audio, what would be on it? The Beats Audio sound experience is amazing – with deep bass, crisp vocals and detailed high notes.

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

Combine Beats Audio with the amazing optics and it’s clearly a challenge finding a video game that will do it justice. Any ideas?

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

Experts, this is your chance to share your best tips and tricks!

Former Community Manager

• 

1.8K Messages

11 years ago

Experts, can you share your thoughts on which phone is best and why?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.