Troubleshoot your device issues
kprophet's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 2:32 PM

Lumia 920 - Colors and availability on the 9th

Any official word on what colors will be available at physical AT&T retail locations on the 9th?

I was looking at the pre-order page and it shows the Yellow Lumia 920 will not ship until the 12th. Which begs the question; What colors will be available on the 9th if one were to visit a AT&T store?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

EDIT: This explains it much better than my long blab:

http://www.wpcentral.com/att-already-run-out-free-wireless-plates-no

Also, it appears Nokia is setting up a page to make sure folks get one:

http://www.nokiafreecharger.com

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

11 years ago

I preordered the matte blue one for the 9th. Black was also available. I would expect anything that is available for preorder for the 9th color wise will be in stores, but that's just a guess.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I ordered my Lumia 920 at midnight, how do you know if you will get the free wireless charger? i saw no mention to it.

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

11 years ago

@everf27 wrote:

I ordered my Lumia 920 at midnight, how do you know if you will get the free wireless charger? i saw no mention to it.

When you ordered it, you should have added the charger. Then it would have shown up as free:

One-Time Charges

Phone/Device

Nokia Lumia 920 (Matte Cyan)

$199.99

Offer Discount

-$100.00

Accessories

1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

$49.00

Regular Promotion

-$49.00

Services & Fees

Upgrade Fee

$0.00

Sub-Total(One-Time)

$99.99

Order Summary

One-Time Preorder Charges***

$99.99

Estimated Tax***

$37.69

Preorder Shipping***

$0.00

Total One-Time Charges

$137.68

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

When I ordered mine the Charger was no where to be found. I've talked with customer service via chat and they said it was first come first serve and if it isn't in my card I'm out of luck.

I ordered my phone at 10:30PM PST 11/6/12... It's unfortunate that I won't be getting a charging plate.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

same here that really sucks.

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for finding that.

It looks like the offer is from Nokia, so they'll find a way to get everyone a pad if they buy before the end of the year. AT&T may have simply run out of them, or otherwise borked their end of the offer for now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

We were able to call and find a service rep who was able to get us the free chargers (we ordered 2 phones).  You might have to call a couple times to find someone who will do it.  The rep who was able to add it had to look up the promotion (he wasn't aware of it to begin with).  The other rep we talked to said we'd have to cancel our order and reorder with the charger added.  So it'll be hit and miss (try calling back a few times until you find someone who knows about it or is willing to look it up).

We had to pay shipping, but I'm ok with that considering they're free.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

i didnt see it either, but ive been reading its coming with our pre orders?

i have a question tho, i preordered last night, but got no confirmation email, status update in my orders on att.com, or any charge to my cc for my purchase.

lol im worried its not coming!  ah

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

11 years ago

@jenifer908 wrote:

i didnt see it either, but ive been reading its coming with our pre orders?

i have a question tho, i preordered last night, but got no confirmation email, status update in my orders on att.com, or any charge to my cc for my purchase.

lol im worried its not coming!  ah

Was your email correct in your order. I got an instant email conf. when I ordered in the morning, and I got my ship notice with fedex tracking # today.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.