Troubleshoot your device issues
erikread's profile

Explorer

• 

24 Messages

Monday, July 28th, 2014 8:04 PM

Closed

Lumia 1020 no longer on AT&T support page

I went to AT&T support page to see if any schedule was available on Cyan/8.1 update for my Lumia 1020. It is not listed in the selection for Nokia models. I had heard that Microsoft/Nokia was ending support for the 1020 later this year but I figured I would get Cyan and 8.1 at least. Can anyone else independently verify this?

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

10 years ago

It is still listed as available for sale

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

It's back on, well at least on that software update page. Yesterday it wasn't showing up for me

Explorer

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

Nope...not seeing it here anyway.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

10 years ago

Untitled.png

1 Attachment

Explorer

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

Windows Server 2012-2014-07-29-08-23-42.pngweird...did not have that. The one without a title is the 925.

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

It seems that the Lumia 1020 no longer appears on the AT&T "software update" page. It was there last week. What does this mean. Hopefully the 1020 will be getting the Cyan update soon? And the upcoming GDR in the late fall or winter? Does anyone know?

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, I'm curious for an official answer from ATT.  The Nokia 1020 model cannot be found on the ATT Software update page but it is front and center on the Windows Phone main page, specifically for the 8.1 update.

I'm hoping that the update can fix some performance issues with this device's wireless services (bluetooth, wifi, internet sharing).  If not then it's back to Android.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

ok, Tonight the 1020 is back up on the update page.  Must have been is is just some mistake by someone.  Now, when will we see this update.  Probably 1st half of August is my guess?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.