For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
hyacinth's profile

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

Saturday, May 10th, 2008 9:00 PM

Closed

LG Vu- using micro SD card

I just bought a 2GB micro SD card. How do I get this to work?

Mentor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

going forward, make sure you change the setting for pictures and for videos to save to the sd card.

since you don't have the data cable, borrow a friend's laptop that has bluetooth for 5 minutes and grab/move all your photos that way

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks for the tip. I did change it now so the Camera automatically saves to the SD Card. I might have to pick up a Data Cable, too, as none of our PCs or Laptops have Bluetooth. Re: transferring the photos I'm done now, I fired up iTunes and started playing some songs as I made the 9 "key" presses necessary to move each photo from the memory to the SD Card, and 80+ photos & ~750 presses later...I was done 😄

Considering the Vu's camera is just a 2-megapixel camera, when taking photos at the highest resolution some of them still came up pretty good when viewed on my PC's screen. The best were those I'd taken outdoors, or indoors where there was a good amount of ambient light.

Mentor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

you could also find a cheap usb bluetooth adapter online.. i got one a few years back for about $7 shipped.  more universal than the proprietary data cable, but i'm sure those are cheap on ebay

with ample lighting the photos are good for almost any need.  the only problem is the image stabilization...   it blurs easily

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

i kinda have the same problem. i just bought a 4gb sandisk card and i can't get it to work. my computer or even my bro's laptop wouldn't recognize the card. i dont know which drive to look for it.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

How did you change it to the right ID3 tags?

Mentor

• 

10 Messages

15 years ago

i used
Simple ID3-Tag Editor 0.5a
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.