Troubleshoot your device issues
hyacinth's profile

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

Saturday, May 10th, 2008 9:00 PM

Closed

LG Vu- using micro SD card

I just bought a 2GB micro SD card. How do I get this to work?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

334 Messages

16 years ago

Well if you purchased the song from some sort of service that had drm restrictions on it or something you may not be able to transfer those songs to another device/computer. That's what seems like happened. You don't need to get a usb cord since you already have a card reader. You can always get applications that will allow you to convert the songs into another format (which usually strips that sort of protection from the file). Google is your friend.

Master

• 

3.4K Messages

16 years ago

It should be just a pop n' play procedure.

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

16 years ago

I stick it in the phone and I can find it when it says memory card, but idk how to store things on it or anything. Can anyone help me with that?

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

16 years ago

Also, I put the card into my PC (I have a vista which has a place to stick SD cards right in) and I added a song to it. Then when I put it in my phone and found the song, it tells me that the license expired and cannot open the song. So do I still need to buy the USB cord to to connect the phone to my PC?

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

16 years ago

I didn't think of that. Thank you very much and I will let you know how it works.

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

16 years ago

Thank you! It worked! That was the problem!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

16 years ago

Glad the SD card works out.

Message Edited by Sentry on 05-19-2008 10:46:09 AM

Contributor

• 

1 Message

16 years ago

well im having problems getting my music to be recognized in my music player.. it shows up in the memory card using the reader but "no songs" shows up when i try to play it on the music player.. someone help please

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

16 years ago

Hi, I'm having to same problem with my Lg vu, where my music won't show up on the music player, but on the memory card. What did you do to get it to work? Please help me.

Message Edited by mickee55 on 07-24-2008 11:29:57 PM

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

16 years ago

when you connect the phone to your PC thru USB cable. your winxp should see the phone folders. copy all your mp3 to music folder. you need to add songs to play list or browse thru all tracks to play them.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.