For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Rollandl's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 7:47 PM

Is the Nokia 1020 getting 8.1?

Just wondering of the Nikia 1020 is getting the 8.1 update.  I see lot of the other headsets talked about but....nothing about the nokia 1020.  Just wondering, thanks for any response.

Guru

• 

673 Messages

10 years ago

@Rollandl wrote:

Just wondering of the Nikia 1020 is getting the 8.1 update.  I see lot of the other headsets talked about but....nothing about the nokia 1020.  Just wondering, thanks for any response.

According to Nokia yes. When will AT&T push it, no word on that from what I've seen.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

They report that the update for the 1020 is in testing. 

Perhaps, We will see it sometime in the next 4 weeks or so? You really don't expect someone from AT&T to respond to these questions on this forum do you?  It would be great if someone did!  If they did it would be some crack like"We only have so many testers and we take one phone at a time, so just wait."  My response to that would be, "Thanks but could you give some estimate like maybe this month or next month or next year .....something?

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

10 years ago

Update 1 for the dev preview is supposedly being released next week so I'm hoping next week at the least (fingers crossed)

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This topic was opened but cut off  and forwarded to a later discontinued thread.

The update is available for the 1520(?). Can the 1020 and other Lumia owners get even a rough timeframe as to when we can expect to see this update?

All that's available is 'Under Testing'. Nokia.../wp8-software-update/availability-in-north-america/

Can AT&T narrow this down for us please?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

yes can we please get an answer from At&T? would be nice to have some info regarding this. you're customers deserve to be told....WHEN WILL LUMIA 1020 BE UPDATED TO CYAN?????

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

figures at&ts great support will not provide an details or eta for cyan update. 

Guru

• 

673 Messages

10 years ago

It is rolling out to the 1020 in other parts of the world. Not sure why AT&T will be last with it.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Some companies such as Vodafone, look like they have rolled it out in all the countries they represent. If not all it's a very high number of their countries they represent. Looks like AT&T isn't the "first" for anything anymore.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How does this resolve the question asked?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

It doesn't!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.