clevan67's profile

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

Thursday, February 5th, 2009 9:05 PM

Closed

How to access the Micro SD card?

Hello,

I just received the LG Incite this morning and so far it's AWEOME!  This is my first Windows Mobile so can

anyone please let me know how I can access and view what is on the media card?  I have been playing

around with it all day and still can't figure out how to access the micro card.  Any replies greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

489 Messages

15 years ago

Have you looked  under the Menu ,  then check  under the Settings  option?  If it's similar there should be a sub-menu called either  My Stuff or My Settings.. maybe  My profiles?

N/P with the reply  but you're very welcome  🙂   I volunteer for my ISP  so trying to help folks is second nature to me...

B.W.

Scholar

• 

489 Messages

15 years ago

hi Clevan67, 

where are you trying to access your memory card from?  If it's on a card reader attached to your computer,  you should be able to locate it in the Programs menu...It may call it by a different drive letter name  or refer to it as a removable USB drive...

Let me know more and I'll do the best I can to help you,  

B.W.

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

15 years ago

I found how to access the media card.......I meant access the card from the mobile phone..

Thanks for the reply. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

i am needing help. step by step on how to get my lg incite to read the micro card my husband had with songs already on it.

Someone please lead me through it so i can start to  like this phone.

Scholar

• 

449 Messages

15 years ago

I'm actually surprised that you're having trouble with your memory card. For me it was as simple as plug the card in and restart the phone. You can either use File Explorer (Start > Settings > Tools > File Explorer) to locate specific files or you can hunt for them through programs like Windows Media Player or MS Word.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

I am having a problem with my memory card - sort of.  when i first got it, it didn't read it at all.  I finally figured out that someone had been sabotaging it (that's my story and I'm sticking to it), and I got it inserted properly (ha, that sounds dirty).  Now it accesses it.  I have an LG Vu C920.  I am tryng trying to use a data cable with my laptop and phone to transfer files and music but its not working. They see each other but nothing transfers.  Is it possible someone is again sabotaging my phone? (evil genius no doubt)

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

15 years ago

ok so my sd card use to work on my old phone.i had to order a new one and now it won't read my sd card for NOTHIN...i need some help 
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.