Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 13, 2013
2:13:38 PM
View profile
How do you get a clock on the Nokia 520

I just bought a Nokia 520.  It doesn't have a time display or a clock.  What the hey?  I used my old phone as a watch.  How can this phone not have a "clock"?

I just bought a Nokia 520.  It doesn't have a time display or a clock.  What the hey?  I used my old phone as a watch.  How can this phone not have a "clock"?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 18, 2013 5:40:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The clock (and other info like signal) is at the top - but normally hidden. Swipe down from the top and it will breifly pop up.

This is how Windows Phone 8 works.

You might want to spend some time browsing around the how-to site

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How do you get a clock on the Nokia 520

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 17, 2013 12:52:24 PM
(0)
Community Manager

It's been a little while since last time I used a Windows Phone, but try this: from your home screen, swipe your finger down from the top of the screen. You can also download some nice Live Tile clock apps from the Market.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

It's been a little while since last time I used a Windows Phone, but try this: from your home screen, swipe your finger down from the top of the screen. You can also download some nice Live Tile clock apps from the Market.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do you get a clock on the Nokia 520

2 of 3 (8,750 Views)
Solution
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 18, 2013 5:40:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The clock (and other info like signal) is at the top - but normally hidden. Swipe down from the top and it will breifly pop up.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do you get a clock on the Nokia 520

3 of 3 (8,704 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments