For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
geek-mom's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, December 21st, 2012 1:29 AM

Help!

My phone will not turn on after I tried resetting it to wipe all the data clean. I absolutely need this thing back on ASAP.

Help please!

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

Did you try to hard reset through the option found under Settings?

If so...

http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/203979-fix-bricked-920s-after-reset-flash-process-defined-inside.html

You'll need to download two programs, Nokia Care Suite and NaviFirm, which is the program you'll be using to flash the firmware. THIS IS AS EASY AS IT GETS, even if you don't consider yourself all that tech-savy. Also, once you reflash the device, you'll be wanting to download the latest upgrade OTA, which addresses this hard reset issue you ran into.

P.S. The firmware itself weighs in at around a gig. When you start downloading the files in NaviFirm, adjust the Download Sessions (1-20) accordingly to speed up your download speed a bit.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Talk about a quick reply! I was refreshing this page in hopes that somebody would have something for me soon 😄 Yes, I did a reset through the settings, as I was planning on giving this phone to my son. I had no idea that doing so would ruin the phone 😞 I will start working on this now and reply when I am finished. Thanks Jii!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

The reprogramming worked like a charm 😄 I also installed the update that came in today and everything is now working properly. Thanks again!

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

Anytime =P

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.