Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 11, 2008
7:58:19 PM
Fuze Issues?
Edited by mzshortay on Nov 11, 2008 at 8:03:04 PM
I picked up my Fuze today, right after work, and not to be too surprised that not many people had gotten this phone. It's funny how the employees were all "ohh" about it wishing they had waited instead of buying the other phones. Anywho...

1. I thought it was possible to change the background on the Fuze by default [w/o installing any cab files, etc.]?
  2. Also, when I tried to change things on my today screen, such as putting the device lock on the today screen, it never shows up. When I go back into the settings, the box is unchecked, repeatedly. I can not get this to work.
  3. And I thought when the stylus was pulled out, it was supposed to wake up my device? Is there any settings for this, or what?
  4. Lastly, I know most people don't care, but when I went into the AT&T tab, and selected the Games & Apps folder, it was empty. Is this the same for everyone?

Can my phone be defective? I think this phone is nice, certainly something that I'd have to get used to, but I'm questioning if I rather keep my tilt or not. Help!

Message Edited by mzshortay on 11-11-2008 10:01:49 PM

Message Edited by mzshortay on 11-11-2008 10:03:04 PM
I picked up my Fuze today, right after work, and not to be too surprised that not many people had gotten this phone. It's funny how the employees were all "ohh" about it wishing they had waited instead of buying the other phones. Anywho...

1. I thought it was possible to change the background on the Fuze by default [w/o installing any cab files, etc.]?
  2. Also, when I tried to change things on my today screen, such as putting the device lock on the today screen, it never shows up. When I go back into the settings, the box is unchecked, repeatedly. I can not get this to work.
  3. And I thought when the stylus was pulled out, it was supposed to wake up my device? Is there any settings for this, or what?
  4. Lastly, I know most people don't care, but when I went into the AT&T tab, and selected the Games & Apps folder, it was empty. Is this the same for everyone?

Can my phone be defective? I think this phone is nice, certainly something that I'd have to get used to, but I'm questioning if I rather keep my tilt or not. Help!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2008 4:56:49 AM
(0)
Scholar

mzshortay wrote:
I thought it was possible to change the background on the Fuze by default [w/o installing any cab files, etc.]?
  1. Also, when I tried to change things on my today screen, such as putting the device lock on the today screen, it never shows up. When I go back into the settings, the box is unchecked, repeatedly. I can not get this to work.
  2. And I thought when the stylus was pulled out, it was supposed to wake up my device? Is there any settings for this, or what?
  3. Lastly, I know most people don't care, but when I went into the AT&T tab, and selected the Games & Apps folder, it was empty. Is this the same for everyone?

You can set the wallpaper using the "Settings" tab in TF3D, but that only affects the "Home" screen.  Anything more than that requires changing the theme, which requires a program that isn't installed on the device but can be found on the xda-developers site (and, no doubt, elsewhere).

1. The "Today" settings apply to the native Windows Mobile setup.  If you are using TF3D, it replaces the WM "Today" screen with the tabs you see.

2. Pulling out the stylus wakes up the phone for me.  Did you pull it all the way out?  There's a little switch just inside the mouth of the silo that senses whether the stylus is there or not -- pushing the stylus in depresses that switch.  Yours may have gotten stuck down.  Somebody mentioned freeing it up with a toothpick, or you may want to exchange your unit for another if the switch is defective.

3. I have no idea what might be going wrong with that -- I have more than a screen full of stuff when I select that button on the AT&T tab.
Accepted Solution

Fuze Issues?

[ Edited ]
103 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(103)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 3:51:31 PM
(0)
Mentor
You don't need to upgrade to .net compact 3.5, the 3.5 is the latest release of .net frame compact which is already cooked into AT&T's WM6.1 Rom.  You only have to install the schap's advanced configuration tool on your devices main memory (not your memory card).  The main tweeks you are looking to change are the tweeks under the performance tab, mainly the file system cache.  I have mine set on 4mb the higher you set this setting the faster your fuze will run.  I have provided a screen shot of my device showing the performance specs I have set for mine and it runs FAST!! 

You don't need to upgrade to .net compact 3.5, the 3.5 is the latest release of .net frame compact which is already cooked into AT&T's WM6.1 Rom.  You only have to install the schap's advanced configuration tool on your devices main memory (not your memory card).  The main tweeks you are looking to change are the tweeks under the performance tab, mainly the file system cache.  I have mine set on 4mb the higher you set this setting the faster your fuze will run.  I have provided a screen shot of my device showing the performance specs I have set for mine and it runs FAST!! 

Re: Fuze Issues?

31 of 104 (5,793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 4:26:00 PM
(0)
Teacher
>No Blackberry Connect software either.
>
>This is a deal breaker... The unit goes back first thing in the morning.
>
>by lee1199

When you get a new device, it is suggested that you might want to do a thorough search of the device first.

Start > Programs > Messaging > Get Blackberry Connect.

You might want to try that and see what you get, before you return the device.
>
>
>by lee1199

When you get a new device, it is suggested that you might want to do a thorough search of the device first.

32 of 104 (5,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 4:30:31 PM
(0)
Mentor

antiprodigy wrote:
>
>
>by lee1199

I tried this yesterday and got the coming soon message.  It does launch opera and directs you to htc's site.

antiprodigy wrote:
>
>
>by lee1199

I tried this yesterday and got the coming soon message.  It does launch opera and directs you to htc's site.

33 of 104 (5,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 5:10:36 PM
(0)
Teacher
Fuze issues.

Phone sync's with the work laptop (XP & Activesync 4.5).  However, it will not sync with the desktop at home (Vista Business).  Any guesses?
Also, neither Google Maps, nor Live Search are able to access the GPS.  Is there something that needs to be enabled prior to it working?

Fuze issues.

Phone sync's with the work laptop (XP & Activesync 4.5).  However, it will not sync with the desktop at home (Vista Business).  Any guesses?
Also, neither Google Maps, nor Live Search are able to access the GPS.  Is there something that needs to be enabled prior to it working?

34 of 104 (5,750 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 5:14:36 PM
(0)
Teacher

climber1872000 wrote:

Actually, according to a post linked on www.fuzemobility.com, it indicates that WM 6.1 does not have .NET Compact 3.5 installed.  It also tells you the file you can look at to see if it does. ( mine did not) So, in order to use some of the newer apps, you will need to install 3.5. 

climber1872000 wrote:

Actually, according to a post linked on www.fuzemobility.com, it indicates that WM 6.1 does not have .NET Compact 3.5 installed.  It also tells you the file you can look at to see if it does. ( mine did not) So, in order to use some of the newer apps, you will need to install 3.5. 

35 of 104 (5,743 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 5:16:36 PM
(0)
Mentor

antiprodigy wrote:
Fuze issues.

Here is my experience, I was certainly frustrated until I got it to work.  However, I'm not sure of the exact steps to make it work here, but I do try to recreate the steps I took:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2899803&postcount=119

Some have tried this and it works, and some have tried and it's still not working.

If you can nail it down, let us know!  ( had 8-10 satellites on my drive after work today on GM and it worked GREAT!)

antiprodigy wrote:
Fuze issues.

Here is my experience, I was certainly frustrated until I got it to work.  However, I'm not sure of the exact steps to make it work here, but I do try to recreate the steps I took:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2899803&postcount=119

Some have tried this and it works, and some have tried and it's still not working.

If you can nail it down, let us know!  ( had 8-10 satellites on my drive after work today on GM and it worked GREAT!)

36 of 104 (5,739 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 6:01:35 PM
(0)
Mentor
To follow-up on the issues I previously posted about...

I went back to the AT&T store today where I purchased my phone. Funny thing is, I guess I had a new employee helping me cause he barely even understood what I was talking about and I think he never even used a windows mobile phone before. Also, when I spoke to another guy, I asked if they were trained on these phones. Funny...he said they normally are but they JUST got these phones in, as of yesterday, so it's tottally new to them, but many of the employees like what they see. I was also told, there isn't even a tutorial available for them yet. Basically, if you go to a store for help, it's not guarenteed.

As for the issues I had, most of them were corrected when I was given a new phone. I guess the software was messed up on the phone, for the whole AT&T apps folder was empty! My new phone is working great. I'm considering keeping it now. I just only wish that the TouchFlo today screen was customizable. Why would I want the calendar right there, when it's already set at the bottom tab? Such a mistake AT&T!!Smiley Indifferent
To follow-up on the issues I previously posted about...

I went back to the AT&T store today where I purchased my phone. Funny thing is, I guess I had a new employee helping me cause he barely even understood what I was talking about and I think he never even used a windows mobile phone before. Also, when I spoke to another guy, I asked if they were trained on these phones. Funny...he said they normally are but they JUST got these phones in, as of yesterday, so it's tottally new to them, but many of the employees like what they see. I was also told, there isn't even a tutorial available for them yet. Basically, if you go to a store for help, it's not guarenteed.

As for the issues I had, most of them were corrected when I was given a new phone. I guess the software was messed up on the phone, for the whole AT&T apps folder was empty! My new phone is working great. I'm considering keeping it now. I just only wish that the TouchFlo today screen was customizable. Why would I want the calendar right there, when it's already set at the bottom tab? Such a mistake AT&T!!Smiley Indifferent

37 of 104 (5,716 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 7:01:49 PM
(0)
Tutor
I just purchased the new AT&T Fuze, but I am having a problem with the Music application in TouchFlo 3D. I am wondering why it won't display the album art for some of my albums? I have about 3GB of WMA files that I synced (using Windows Vista/Windows Media Player 11). On my Fuze, ALL of the album art shows up when I play music using Media Player Mobile. However, when I play music through TouchFlo 3D (which I would prefer to do), the artwork does NOT show up for most of the albums; only a small portion. Does anyone know why this is? And how I can fix it?
I just purchased the new AT&T Fuze, but I am having a problem with the Music application in TouchFlo 3D. I am wondering why it won't display the album art for some of my albums? I have about 3GB of WMA files that I synced (using Windows Vista/Windows Media Player 11). On my Fuze, ALL of the album art shows up when I play music using Media Player Mobile. However, when I play music through TouchFlo 3D (which I would prefer to do), the artwork does NOT show up for most of the albums; only a small portion. Does anyone know why this is? And how I can fix it?

38 of 104 (5,684 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2008 7:13:19 PM
(0)
Teacher

antiprodigy wrote:
Fuze issues.

Update to my post.  Still no GPS despite fiddling with the options under external GPS & in Google Maps.  Seems to be mixed  views, some successful on com0, some on com4.  Neither working for me yet.  I will try Quick GPS later.

As for the syn issues.  I was able to fix the issue with connecting to Vista Business.  Settings > Connections > USB to PC.  I unchecked the box for Enable advanced network functionality.  worked with no problems after that.  I hope I don't have an issue with the work laptop tomorrow morning.

antiprodigy wrote:
Fuze issues.

Update to my post.  Still no GPS despite fiddling with the options under external GPS & in Google Maps.  Seems to be mixed  views, some successful on com0, some on com4.  Neither working for me yet.  I will try Quick GPS later.

As for the syn issues.  I was able to fix the issue with connecting to Vista Business.  Settings > Connections > USB to PC.  I unchecked the box for Enable advanced network functionality.  worked with no problems after that.  I hope I don't have an issue with the work laptop tomorrow morning.

39 of 104 (5,680 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 5:07:16 AM
(0)
Scholar

antiprodigy wrote:

climber1872000 wrote:

That's exactly what I was referring to. And I downloaded the advanced config tool and it wouldn't work for me. Here's the link to that posting: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=470 and to a second more detailed post: http://tiltmobility.com/2008/09/how-to-install-net-compact-framework-35/ I checked my file as instructed and I came up as having NET Frame 2.0. So, I would rather not have to deal with this, but it looks like I will. Antiprodigy, did your device come with 3.5 out of the box?

antiprodigy wrote:

climber1872000 wrote:

That's exactly what I was referring to. And I downloaded the advanced config tool and it wouldn't work for me. Here's the link to that posting: http://www.fuzemobility.com/?p=470 and to a second more detailed post: http://tiltmobility.com/2008/09/how-to-install-net-compact-framework-35/ I checked my file as instructed and I came up as having NET Frame 2.0. So, I would rather not have to deal with this, but it looks like I will. Antiprodigy, did your device come with 3.5 out of the box?

40 of 104 (5,597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 6:59:50 AM
(0)
Tutor
What did u download to fix the lag?

41 of 104 (5,511 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 7:39:17 AM
(0)
Teacher

gmfeld wrote:

antiprodigy wrote:

climber1872000 wrote:

My Fuze did not come with .NET Compact 3.5.  I followed the directions as indicated in that post to install 3.5.  It's not difficult, and in the end you will either have to do it to access some of the more recent software, or wait till AT&T/HTC do another Rom.  And we know how long that will probably be.  Want to start a betting pool on that one? I'll take 8 months.

gmfeld wrote:

antiprodigy wrote:

climber1872000 wrote:

My Fuze did not come with .NET Compact 3.5.  I followed the directions as indicated in that post to install 3.5.  It's not difficult, and in the end you will either have to do it to access some of the more recent software, or wait till AT&T/HTC do another Rom.  And we know how long that will probably be.  Want to start a betting pool on that one? I'll take 8 months.

42 of 104 (5,488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 7:42:52 AM
(0)
Teacher

rsbranch wrote:

There are many steps you can do that improve the lag.  Here is one place to start. 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=413562&highlight=performance

rsbranch wrote:

There are many steps you can do that improve the lag.  Here is one place to start. 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=413562&highlight=performance

43 of 104 (5,485 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 8:25:20 AM
(0)
Mentor
I think what lee1199 mentioned about AT&T not even provisioning this handset for the network is 100% valid.. Is there any way that we can find out if this is the case?
I think what lee1199 mentioned about AT&T not even provisioning this handset for the network is 100% valid.. Is there any way that we can find out if this is the case?

44 of 104 (5,455 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 8:38:06 AM
(0)
Scholar
did it, got NET Compact Frame 3.5 installed.  You were right, the directions were clear and easy to follow.  Was then able to install and run the Advanced Config program
did it, got NET Compact Frame 3.5 installed.  You were right, the directions were clear and easy to follow.  Was then able to install and run the Advanced Config program

45 of 104 (5,448 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 9:52:18 AM
(0)
Mentor
Thanks, I promised you I tried to do it and it would not let me. I was on with tech support for 2 hours and they agreed I will not be able to do it until ATT provisions the FUZE units to the BB connect service.
Thanks, I promised you I tried to do it and it would not let me. I was on with tech support for 2 hours and they agreed I will not be able to do it until ATT provisions the FUZE units to the BB connect service.

46 of 104 (5,416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 12:35:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

mzshortay wrote:

I am having the problem now with the stylus not waking up the phone, what is ATTs replacement policy? Do I have to gather all of the accessories up or will they just swap out the phone? or will they have us go through htc?

mzshortay wrote:

I am having the problem now with the stylus not waking up the phone, what is ATTs replacement policy? Do I have to gather all of the accessories up or will they just swap out the phone? or will they have us go through htc?

47 of 104 (5,346 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 12:40:06 PM
(0)
Guru

First thirty (30) days after purchase, no "regrets" policy. You can exchange for new phone.
For the following eleven (11) months, you are stuck with warranty replacement. You might get a new phone or a refurbished. You will not know until you receive it.

First thirty (30) days after purchase, no "regrets" policy. You can exchange for new phone.
For the following eleven (11) months, you are stuck with warranty replacement. You might get a new phone or a refurbished. You will not know until you receive it.

48 of 104 (5,340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2008 2:57:59 PM
(0)
Mentor

Just an FYI...the stylus waking up the unit feature works for me...

49 of 104 (5,280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2008 7:00:36 AM
(0)
Tutor
The only problem I seem to have is a sync problem. Sometimes it syncs up just fine others it does not. It takes a couple times to plug it in and it finally syncs up. I believe it has something to do with the phone not recognizing when the device is plugged in. I notice when I plug it in sometimes the 3g designation stays on and thus no sync. Other times it goes directly to the arrows pointing different directions indicating it is trying to sync. Hope they come out with a fix sometime.
The only problem I seem to have is a sync problem. Sometimes it syncs up just fine others it does not. It takes a couple times to plug it in and it finally syncs up. I believe it has something to do with the phone not recognizing when the device is plugged in. I notice when I plug it in sometimes the 3g designation stays on and thus no sync. Other times it goes directly to the arrows pointing different directions indicating it is trying to sync. Hope they come out with a fix sometime.

50 of 104 (5,180 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2008 7:54:35 AM
(0)
Tutor
Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble hearing your calls? I turn the volume button all the way up, but still I can barely hear the caller.
Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble hearing your calls? I turn the volume button all the way up, but still I can barely hear the caller.

51 of 104 (6,467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2008 8:39:26 AM
(0)
Teacher

rbc1225 wrote:

You might want to try this & see if it helps your sync issues.

Settings > Connections > USB to PC.  You should have the Activesync enabled.  You might want to try unchecking the box for Enable advanced network functionality.

rbc1225 wrote:

Settings > Connections > USB to PC.  You should have the Activesync enabled.  You might want to try unchecking the box for Enable advanced network functionality.

52 of 104 (6,449 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2008 9:35:35 AM
(0)
Scholar

goggin wrote:

That feature works by means of a microswitch near the mouth of the stylus silo.  If you look inside with a flashlight, you'll see a small switch that is supposed to pop up when you remove the stylus.  Some people have reported it getting stuck in the depressed position and that they have been able to free it with a toothpick.  If not, then you should definitely exchange your phone for a working unit.

(I don't know AT&T's replacement policy.)

goggin wrote:

That feature works by means of a microswitch near the mouth of the stylus silo.  If you look inside with a flashlight, you'll see a small switch that is supposed to pop up when you remove the stylus.  Some people have reported it getting stuck in the depressed position and that they have been able to free it with a toothpick.  If not, then you should definitely exchange your phone for a working unit.

(I don't know AT&T's replacement policy.)

53 of 104 (6,420 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 14, 2008 11:06:40 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by rbc1225 on Nov 14, 2008 at 11:11:36 AM

antiprodigy wrote:

rbc1225 wrote:

I think I figured out my problem, at least here on my work machine. I have Blackice running as a firewall. I turn that off and it syncs just fine. I will see what I have at home that is screwing it up there. I am sure it is something going. Thanks for your input

Message Edited by rbc1225 on 11-14-2008 01:11:36 PM

antiprodigy wrote:

rbc1225 wrote:

I think I figured out my problem, at least here on my work machine. I have Blackice running as a firewall. I turn that off and it syncs just fine. I will see what I have at home that is screwing it up there. I am sure it is something going. Thanks for your input

Message Edited by rbc1225 on 11-14-2008 01:11:36 PM

[ Edited ]
54 of 104 (6,387 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2008 5:59:24 AM
(0)
Tutor
I am having an issue when typing, i am not getting any word suggestions and i have gone through the settings and made sure that is active, any suggestions?
I am having an issue when typing, i am not getting any word suggestions and i have gone through the settings and made sure that is active, any suggestions?

55 of 104 (6,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2008 7:16:39 AM
(0)
Mentor

VETTEPC123 wrote:

gmfeld wrote:
found my own fix if anyone else is having this problem.  Issue solved.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441656&highlight=word+completion

I went to this link and tried their solution but it didn't work for me.  Instead, when you're in a doc or message and using the touch keyboard, if you touch the arrow next to the keyboard icon (bottom center of screen) a menu pops up.  At the top of the menu is "Touch Input Settings".  If you click on that you can check the boxes next to the options you want to use.  This only works for the input options that are preinstalled.  I installed SPB keyboard and I can't get word completion to work though.

Also, does anyone know how to get word completion to work with the slide out keyboard.  I'm having no luck.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

VETTEPC123 wrote:

gmfeld wrote:
found my own fix if anyone else is having this problem.  Issue solved.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=441656&highlight=word+completion

I went to this link and tried their solution but it didn't work for me.  Instead, when you're in a doc or message and using the touch keyboard, if you touch the arrow next to the keyboard icon (bottom center of screen) a menu pops up.  At the top of the menu is "Touch Input Settings".  If you click on that you can check the boxes next to the options you want to use.  This only works for the input options that are preinstalled.  I installed SPB keyboard and I can't get word completion to work though.

Also, does anyone know how to get word completion to work with the slide out keyboard.  I'm having no luck.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

56 of 104 (6,242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2008 7:47:01 AM
(0)
Scholar
I turn the volume button all the way up, but still I can barely hear the caller.

Same hear. It's up full but hardly anything audible. The rear speaker and music/video playing is fair to good. ( and WHY would someone put a speaker on the back of something you watch on the front!?) Head phones are good and strong, but that ear speaker stinks! Anyone other that gadgetgurl and me having this problem - got a fix?? Thanks,  ed
I turn the volume button all the way up, but still I can barely hear the caller.

Same hear. It's up full but hardly anything audible. The rear speaker and music/video playing is fair to good. ( and WHY would someone put a speaker on the back of something you watch on the front!?) Head phones are good and strong, but that ear speaker stinks! Anyone other that gadgetgurl and me having this problem - got a fix?? Thanks,  ed

57 of 104 (6,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2008 8:16:30 PM
(0)
Mentor
Need help too
Does the Att Fuze have Call etticate ?

whene the phone is ring you just turn it over & becomes silent
how to activate that Plz ?
anyone knows

How top change the Favorites in Flip Contacts

Also having issues playing Videos with core playerwhen playing a Movie of 700mbit gives me a freeze picture but voloume of the movie keeps playing Is it better to get the Touch Pro ?
Cos of Warranty its easier to walk into a Att store & get a exchange if Phone freezes or has problems, also Price its cheaper,
What am i really looseing not getting the HTC touch Pro ?

Like Verizon has - Chaperone
wish Att gets it too
or is there a similar software we can use for that ?
anyone knows

Need help too
Does the Att Fuze have Call etticate ?

whene the phone is ring you just turn it over & becomes silent
how to activate that Plz ?
anyone knows

How top change the Favorites in Flip Contacts

Also having issues playing Videos with core playerwhen playing a Movie of 700mbit gives me a freeze picture but voloume of the movie keeps playing Is it better to get the Touch Pro ?
Cos of Warranty its easier to walk into a Att store & get a exchange if Phone freezes or has problems, also Price its cheaper,
What am i really looseing not getting the HTC touch Pro ?

Like Verizon has - Chaperone
wish Att gets it too
or is there a similar software we can use for that ?
anyone knows

58 of 104 (6,157 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2008 7:01:52 AM
(0)
Tutor
Hi Semlohde,

I'm embrassed to say I fixed my audio problem. I had put a screen protector all the way over the speaker..opps lol Just letting you know, in case you did the same Smiley Wink
Hi Semlohde,

I'm embrassed to say I fixed my audio problem. I had put a screen protector all the way over the speaker..opps lol Just letting you know, in case you did the same Smiley Wink

59 of 104 (6,103 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2008 7:31:14 AM
(0)
Scholar
I don't know if it is the same as the in Fuze as it is in the Tilt, but you have to adjust your call speaker phone while making a call.
During a call, touch the speaker phone icon on the top bar and adjust it like normal
I don't know if it is the same as the in Fuze as it is in the Tilt, but you have to adjust your call speaker phone while making a call.
During a call, touch the speaker phone icon on the top bar and adjust it like normal

60 of 104 (6,098 Views)