Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 27, 2010
10:21:51 AM
View profile
Focus FM Radio

I am not having any luck getting the FM radio to work on the Focus, it acts like it not recognizing that the headphones/antenna is connected.  I am having the same results on two different Focus phones.  Anyone out there tried their FM Radio to see if it works or not?  I know its not due to a weak signal as I can get my pocket radio to work just fine.

I am not having any luck getting the FM radio to work on the Focus, it acts like it not recognizing that the headphones/antenna is connected.  I am having the same results on two different Focus phones.  Anyone out there tried their FM Radio to see if it works or not?  I know its not due to a weak signal as I can get my pocket radio to work just fine.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2010 9:50:43 AM
(0)
Mentor
Make sure that you have the headset plugged in all the way.  Mine takes an extra push but works fine.
Accepted Solution

Focus FM Radio

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2010 9:50:43 AM
(0)
Mentor
Make sure that you have the headset plugged in all the way.  Mine takes an extra push but works fine.

Re: Focus FM Radio

2 of 3 (2,045 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 28, 2010 10:09:53 AM
(0)
Mentor

Well I feel kind of stupid now as that was it, you really have to make that last push to snap it in.  Thanks

Well I feel kind of stupid now as that was it, you really have to make that last push to snap it in.  Thanks

Re: Focus FM Radio

3 of 3 (2,034 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments