Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2014
5:50:37 PM
ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

When can we expect AT&T to release the Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for the Nokia Lumia 920?

When can we expect AT&T to release the Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for the Nokia Lumia 920?

ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2014 5:38:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Within a month of them being released by Microsoft to AT&T. Whenever that is. "Summer 2014" is the only official word from Nokia at Build.

Within a month of them being released by Microsoft to AT&T. Whenever that is. "Summer 2014" is the only official word from Nokia at Build.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

2 of 6 (14,347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 12:14:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

I keep reading people online talking about using Windows 8.1, a Nokia 920 with AT&T service.  That's really strange, since AT&T hasn't released Windows 8.1 yet.  Are they hacking their phones or something?

I keep reading people online talking about using Windows 8.1, a Nokia 920 with AT&T service.  That's really strange, since AT&T hasn't released Windows 8.1 yet.  Are they hacking their phones or something?

3 of 6 (14,045 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2014 12:21:00 PM
(1)
Tutor

Someone else linked the developer preview... woot!  I'm trying it out now.  I am actually a developer, so this made it easy.  That's what I get for not checking the forums regularly, I guess.

Someone else linked the developer preview... woot!  I'm trying it out now.  I am actually a developer, so this made it easy.  That's what I get for not checking the forums regularly, I guess.

4 of 6 (14,042 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2014 8:03:25 PM
(0)
Explorer

What I would like to know is an eta of when my phone will receive the update

johninsj wrote:

What I would like to know is an eta of when my phone will receive the update

johninsj wrote:

5 of 6 (7,868 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 13, 2014 11:49:27 AM
(0)
Community Manager

An active discussion is going on here, please post any future comments about the 8.1 Windows Mobile update in there. Thank you!

An active discussion is going on here, please post any future comments about the 8.1 Windows Mobile update in there. Thank you!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (7,539 Views)