ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

Explorer

ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

When can we expect AT&T to release the Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for the Nokia Lumia 920?

Message 1 of 6 (14,491 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: ETA of Windows Phone 8.1 and Cyan update for Nokia Lumia 920?

Within a month of them being released by Microsoft to AT&T. Whenever that is. "Summer 2014" is the only official word from Nokia at Build.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (14,417 Views)
Tutor

I keep reading people online talking about using Windows 8.1, a Nokia 920 with AT&T service.  That's really strange, since AT&T hasn't released Windows 8.1 yet.  Are they hacking their phones or something?

Message 3 of 6 (14,115 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Someone else linked the developer preview... woot!  I'm trying it out now.  I am actually a developer, so this made it easy.  That's what I get for not checking the forums regularly, I guess.

Message 4 of 6 (14,112 Views)
Explorer

What I would like to know is an eta of when my phone will receive the update

johninsj wrote:

Within a month of them being released by Microsoft to AT&T. Whenever that is. "Summer 2014" is the only official word from Nokia at Build.

Message 5 of 6 (7,938 Views)
Community Manager

An active discussion is going on here, please post any future comments about the 8.1 Windows Mobile update in there. Thank you!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (7,609 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.