Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 20, 2013
12:07:48 PM
View profile
[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 9, 2014 at 12:56:33 PM

Please use this thread for any questions or discussions related to Nokia Lumia devices unlock requests (all models).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Please use this thread for any questions or discussions related to Nokia Lumia devices unlock requests (all models).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 9, 2014 1:03:57 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello everyone, the device unlock policies have changed, and we started a new thread with updated info. Please use click HERE to see the new device unlock policy and please feel free to ask any related questions in there.

This topic is now closed.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

[ Edited ]
266 replies
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(266)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 10:17:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello. My friend from Russia recently visited US as a tourist. In Microsoft Store he bought a no-contract AT&T phone, which, as a seller assured him, should work fine with russian provider. So when he came back home in Russia, he found that the phone is locked and requires a 20-digit pin code. So he ask me to try to help him in this situation. I have a receipt copy, IMEI number and serial number. Microsoft support evades the answer on the straight question why the seller didn’t explain the necessary of going to ATT office for unlock procedure.

Thanks

Hello. My friend from Russia recently visited US as a tourist. In Microsoft Store he bought a no-contract AT&T phone, which, as a seller assured him, should work fine with russian provider. So when he came back home in Russia, he found that the phone is locked and requires a 20-digit pin code. So he ask me to try to help him in this situation. I have a receipt copy, IMEI number and serial number. Microsoft support evades the answer on the straight question why the seller didn’t explain the necessary of going to ATT office for unlock procedure.

Thanks

Re: Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

151 of 267 (1,879 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 23, 2014 5:44:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Based on that info, it seems the device can't be unlocked. I'd attempt to return the device for a refund. You can order unlocked Nokia phones from any number of online retailers. You're looking for the word "Unlocked" in the description. The words "AT&T" will NOT appear on the phone, box, or description.

There seems to be a lot of confusion over the difference between an unlocked device and a no-contract AT&T device. The latter *is* still locked to AT&T, it's just sold without a contract.

Based on that info, it seems the device can't be unlocked. I'd attempt to return the device for a refund. You can order unlocked Nokia phones from any number of online retailers. You're looking for the word "Unlocked" in the description. The words "AT&T" will NOT appear on the phone, box, or description.

There seems to be a lot of confusion over the difference between an unlocked device and a no-contract AT&T device. The latter *is* still locked to AT&T, it's just sold without a contract.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

152 of 267 (1,866 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2014 7:31:41 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Apr 25, 2014 at 10:36:57 AM

I beg your pardon. We were able to unlock our previous ATT Windows phone after 6 months. Now I'm being told that the full contract commitment must be met before the phone is unlocked -- that means that when I travel overseas, I'm FORCE to use a phone that may be almost FOUR YEAR OLD -- Two years on the orginal contract  for the old phone and TWO years for the new phone on the new contract...  Who keeps an old phone around??? When I purchased my Lumia 920 the unlock period was the orignal 6 MONTHS, now I'm told that THEY  have right to unilaterally change the contract terms so that the unlock periond is the full two year..

I beg your pardon. We were able to unlock our previous ATT Windows phone after 6 months. Now I'm being told that the full contract commitment must be met before the phone is unlocked -- that means that when I travel overseas, I'm FORCE to use a phone that may be almost FOUR YEAR OLD -- Two years on the orginal contract  for the old phone and TWO years for the new phone on the new contract...  Who keeps an old phone around??? When I purchased my Lumia 920 the unlock period was the orignal 6 MONTHS, now I'm told that THEY  have right to unilaterally change the contract terms so that the unlock periond is the full two year..

Re: Unlocking Nokia Lumia 920 and Bad Customer Service

[ Edited ]
153 of 267 (1,839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2014 1:44:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hi guys i got a quick question i just won yesterday a nokia lumia 1020 in microsoft store here in miami but i dont have ATT and i would like to use it, knowing the fact that the phone is paid in full i would like to request for the unlock code.

You guys know what should i do...

Thanks for everything, best regards

Hi guys i got a quick question i just won yesterday a nokia lumia 1020 in microsoft store here in miami but i dont have ATT and i would like to use it, knowing the fact that the phone is paid in full i would like to request for the unlock code.

You guys know what should i do...

Thanks for everything, best regards

154 of 267 (1,719 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 4:56:47 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi there Mariana,

I've just sent you a privae message

Please help

Hi there Mariana,

I've just sent you a privae message

Please help

Re: HELP ME UNLOCK

155 of 267 (1,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 6:42:19 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Forro005!

Thanks for posting. I have received your private message, and I'll be replying shortly.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hello, Forro005!

Thanks for posting. I have received your private message, and I'll be replying shortly.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

156 of 267 (1,693 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2014 6:47:54 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Taylarie on May 11, 2014 at 7:07:18 PM

Hi,

I bought the phone 1 week old to use the internet on vacation, but now I'm in Brazil and would like to use it here.

The phone is pre-paid and I'm not able to unlock the site.

IMEI

[Edited for privacy.]

What do I need to unlock and use the device with a carrier of Brazil?

Thank You

Hi,

I bought the phone 1 week old to use the internet on vacation, but now I'm in Brazil and would like to use it here.

The phone is pre-paid and I'm not able to unlock the site.

IMEI

[Edited for privacy.]

What do I need to unlock and use the device with a carrier of Brazil?

Thank You

Unlock Device Nokia Lumia 520

[ Edited ]
157 of 267 (2,790 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2014 10:02:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

It's amazing how everyone can find this forum after they buy a phone that they intend to immediately unlock, but neglect to search for it beforehand to see if they will be able to unlock their phone.

Anway, the answer is in the link above.

"

General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT&T Mobile Devices

AT&T will unlock an AT&T Mobile Device under the following circumstances:

• The person requesting the unlock must be one of the following:
    • a current AT&T customer
    • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
  • The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T's network.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has been paid for in full.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has not been reported lost or stolen.

Customer-Specific Requirements

• Postpaid Phones and Tablets with a Service Commitment:Account has been active for at least sixty days and is in good standing (i.e., it has no past due amount or unpaid balance owed AT&T), and all contract obligations, including any Service Commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied. The Service Commitment associated with a given device may be satisfied in one of the following ways:
    • Fulfillment of the Service Commitment by expiration of any contractual term
    • Upgrading to a new device under AT&T standard or early upgrade policies. Note: the customer must wait 14 days after the device upgrade has been completed to request an unlock of the previous device.
    • Payment of any applicable Early Termination Fee
  • Postpaid Phones and Tablets with no Service Commitment: Account has been active for at least sixty days and is in good standing (i.e., it has no past due amount or unpaid balance owed AT&T).
  • Prepaid / GoPhones: Device has been active for at least 6 months."

See that last bit? Where you have had the prepaid phone active for 6 months? That's probably going to be your sticking point.

It's amazing how everyone can find this forum after they buy a phone that they intend to immediately unlock, but neglect to search for it beforehand to see if they will be able to unlock their phone.

Anway, the answer is in the link above.

"

General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking All AT&T Mobile Devices

AT&T will unlock an AT&T Mobile Device under the following circumstances:

• The person requesting the unlock must be one of the following:
    • a current AT&T customer
    • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
  • The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T's network.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has been paid for in full.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has not been reported lost or stolen.

Customer-Specific Requirements

• Postpaid Phones and Tablets with a Service Commitment:Account has been active for at least sixty days and is in good standing (i.e., it has no past due amount or unpaid balance owed AT&T), and all contract obligations, including any Service Commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied. The Service Commitment associated with a given device may be satisfied in one of the following ways:
    • Fulfillment of the Service Commitment by expiration of any contractual term
    • Upgrading to a new device under AT&T standard or early upgrade policies. Note: the customer must wait 14 days after the device upgrade has been completed to request an unlock of the previous device.
    • Payment of any applicable Early Termination Fee
  • Postpaid Phones and Tablets with no Service Commitment: Account has been active for at least sixty days and is in good standing (i.e., it has no past due amount or unpaid balance owed AT&T).
  • Prepaid / GoPhones: Device has been active for at least 6 months."

See that last bit? Where you have had the prepaid phone active for 6 months? That's probably going to be your sticking point.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Unlock Device Nokia Lumia 520

158 of 267 (2,753 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 12, 2014 7:29:04 PM
(0)
Contributor

I completely disagree with that reasoning.  When you buy a house, you can do what you want with it, even though you still carry a mortgage.  Why is it so different about mortgaging a phone?  I feel that if AT&T provided a great service, they wouldn't be threatened by people switching carriers.  I got absolutely no discount when I purchased this phone, in fact I feel like At&T ripped me off and I will remember that once I am mortgage free on this phone.  Shame on AT&T.

I completely disagree with that reasoning.  When you buy a house, you can do what you want with it, even though you still carry a mortgage.  Why is it so different about mortgaging a phone?  I feel that if AT&T provided a great service, they wouldn't be threatened by people switching carriers.  I got absolutely no discount when I purchased this phone, in fact I feel like At&T ripped me off and I will remember that once I am mortgage free on this phone.  Shame on AT&T.

Re: unlock nokia lumia 520 gophone

159 of 267 (1,631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2014 10:33:39 AM
(0)
Contributor

How do I unlock the Nokia Lumia 520,if I ran out of the contract and at the expense of nothing? I can't call and send SMS as living in another country where there is no connection att ,and this phone is bought on ebay. How can I be and what to do?

How do I unlock the Nokia Lumia 520,if I ran out of the contract and at the expense of nothing? I can't call and send SMS as living in another country where there is no connection att ,and this phone is bought on ebay. How can I be and what to do?

разблокировать Nokia Lumia 520

160 of 267 (1,607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2014 10:24:50 AM
(0)
Contributor

Good day! My friend from the U.S. gave me a Nokia Lumia 1520. He bought it at Ebay. But this phone is locked. Saller assure  that IMEI is clean.
How can I unlock this phone? I have only phone box and something like the "postal receipt". I live in Belarus.

Thank you!

Good day! My friend from the U.S. gave me a Nokia Lumia 1520. He bought it at Ebay. But this phone is locked. Saller assure  that IMEI is clean.
How can I unlock this phone? I have only phone box and something like the "postal receipt". I live in Belarus.

Thank you!

161 of 267 (1,520 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 19, 2014 2:25:30 PM
(0)
Voyager

Hi, you all.

I´m a citizen of the UK and bought a Lumia 520 GoPhone I´d like to unlock. I know I have to be a customer for 6 months and for me it´s ok but I will do no callings at all. How can I unlock it? How much will it cost?

Please, if it´s not possible, tell me since I can still return the mobile.

Thank you.

Hi, you all.

I´m a citizen of the UK and bought a Lumia 520 GoPhone I´d like to unlock. I know I have to be a customer for 6 months and for me it´s ok but I will do no callings at all. How can I unlock it? How much will it cost?

Please, if it´s not possible, tell me since I can still return the mobile.

Thank you.

162 of 267 (1,459 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 20, 2014 8:28:19 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @SirGraham 

A GoPhone account must be physically activated on AT&T's network, and with additional investment that it'll require, I think your better option would be to return it and purchase an unlocked version. I believe an unlocked version of the same phone is around $50 more (not from AT&T, but other popular retailers).

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello @SirGraham 

A GoPhone account must be physically activated on AT&T's network, and with additional investment that it'll require, I think your better option would be to return it and purchase an unlocked version. I believe an unlocked version of the same phone is around $50 more (not from AT&T, but other popular retailers).

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

163 of 267 (1,442 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 1, 2014 7:19:38 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hi, this is my long story in short...

I bought Nokia lumia 1520 from ebay. but unfortuanatly it's locked to at&t. I'm living in Sri Lanka... I dont have at&t account. SO thatI couldn't get it unlock yet. I can't use it in here without unlocking.I asked from seller but he didnt reply me.....U can feel the pain that using phone without any connectivity..it's just a paper weight..

pls can anyone help me with getting unlock code..just have fill small from to get code, but at&t account required....i''ll give me my phone imei no....

pls help me..

thanks

Hi, this is my long story in short...

I bought Nokia lumia 1520 from ebay. but unfortuanatly it's locked to at&t. I'm living in Sri Lanka... I dont have at&t account. SO thatI couldn't get it unlock yet. I can't use it in here without unlocking.I asked from seller but he didnt reply me.....U can feel the pain that using phone without any connectivity..it's just a paper weight..

pls can anyone help me with getting unlock code..just have fill small from to get code, but at&t account required....i''ll give me my phone imei no....

pls help me..

thanks

Pls, Can anyone help me with getting unlock code ?

164 of 267 (1,408 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 7:57:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

Dear AT&T Support, we have some AT&T-branded Nokia Lumia Phones here from our American Colleagues and need to unlock them from AT&T, otherwise we can't set them to German Language and are not able tio use the Phones here in Europe - can you help ?

Dear AT&T Support, we have some AT&T-branded Nokia Lumia Phones here from our American Colleagues and need to unlock them from AT&T, otherwise we can't set them to German Language and are not able tio use the Phones here in Europe - can you help ?

Unlocking Windows Phones

165 of 267 (1,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 8:06:16 AM
(0)
Contributor

Introducing myself, am Rajesh origin of India. During December 2013 when I was in Texas, I've purchased Nokia Lumia 520 with AT&T provider from dealspl.us. After January 2014 I returned to India. I want to continue to use the lumia mobile in India. What I want is there any way to unlock the mobile in order to use in India ? Please reply ASAP.

Introducing myself, am Rajesh origin of India. During December 2013 when I was in Texas, I've purchased Nokia Lumia 520 with AT&T provider from dealspl.us. After January 2014 I returned to India. I want to continue to use the lumia mobile in India. What I want is there any way to unlock the mobile in order to use in India ? Please reply ASAP.

Nokia Lumia 520 mobile unlocking

166 of 267 (1,434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 9:26:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

This isn't AT&T support, it's a user - to - user forum Smiley Happy

You have the same options and requirements to unlock a windows phone as you do with any other AT&T phone. They are outlined here:

If you don't meet those requirements, then you will not be able to get the device unlocked. If you do, check the box at the bottom of the page, click Agree, and supply the requested documentation.

I've unlocked a Lumia 920 this way, it's quite simple to do - if you meet the requirements.

Best of luck.

This isn't AT&T support, it's a user - to - user forum Smiley Happy

You have the same options and requirements to unlock a windows phone as you do with any other AT&T phone. They are outlined here:

If you don't meet those requirements, then you will not be able to get the device unlocked. If you do, check the box at the bottom of the page, click Agree, and supply the requested documentation.

I've unlocked a Lumia 920 this way, it's quite simple to do - if you meet the requirements.

Best of luck.

Re: Unlocking Windows Phones

167 of 267 (1,405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 9:29:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

This sounds like an issue you would raise with ebay - if the seller sold you an item claiming it was unlocked, and it isn't, and they won't respond to you, then you have a valid claim. Ebay doesn't like dishonest sellers.

AT&T's unlock rules are here: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Contact Ebay here to start your claim process: http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

This sounds like an issue you would raise with ebay - if the seller sold you an item claiming it was unlocked, and it isn't, and they won't respond to you, then you have a valid claim. Ebay doesn't like dishonest sellers.

AT&T's unlock rules are here: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Contact Ebay here to start your claim process: http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Re: Pls, Can anyone help me with getting unlock code ?

168 of 267 (1,367 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2014 11:57:18 PM
(0)
Tutor

"This isn't AT&T support, it's a user - to - user forum" - Thanks a lot for your reproof, i know that this is like it is. But that doesn't help solving the problem - isn't there any way to unlock an AT&T-Phone when i leave the U.S. ?!?!?!?

"This isn't AT&T support, it's a user - to - user forum" - Thanks a lot for your reproof, i know that this is like it is. But that doesn't help solving the problem - isn't there any way to unlock an AT&T-Phone when i leave the U.S. ?!?!?!?

169 of 267 (1,364 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 3, 2014 8:48:13 AM
(0)
Teacher
As far as I know the seller must call and get the unlock code as it was under his account, I don't think they will give it to you as this is how they prevent stolen phones from being used by just anyone? If the seller isn't the owner, makes sense why he won't respond to you? I have had to get an unlock code myself for a phone I wanted to give to a family member and it took 3 calls and a couple hours dealing with customer service before finally getting the phone unlocked. If you bought it on eBay, I'd file a complaint and get your money back, I doubt you will get the code from at@t, and it's most likely stolen if the seller isn't responding? Just FYI
As far as I know the seller must call and get the unlock code as it was under his account, I don't think they will give it to you as this is how they prevent stolen phones from being used by just anyone? If the seller isn't the owner, makes sense why he won't respond to you? I have had to get an unlock code myself for a phone I wanted to give to a family member and it took 3 calls and a couple hours dealing with customer service before finally getting the phone unlocked. If you bought it on eBay, I'd file a complaint and get your money back, I doubt you will get the code from at@t, and it's most likely stolen if the seller isn't responding? Just FYI

Re: Pls, Can anyone help me with getting unlock code ?

170 of 267 (1,329 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2014 8:44:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Yes. You visit the link I posted. If you meet the requirements, you can request an unlock. If you don't then there is no way to unlock your device.

I wasn't making a "reproof" I was simply stating the fact that this isn't an AT&T support forum, it's a user to user forum. Hence the happy face Smiley Happy
Yes. You visit the link I posted. If you meet the requirements, you can request an unlock. If you don't then there is no way to unlock your device.

I wasn't making a "reproof" I was simply stating the fact that this isn't an AT&T support forum, it's a user to user forum. Hence the happy face Smiley Happy

171 of 267 (1,315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2014 10:17:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

I also have a question of how to het the code to unlock my Nokia Lumia 520. A family member bought this as a go phone and used it for about 3 months. She is not very tech savy and decided to go to a Samsung Galaxy instead so this Lumia has sat on the shelf for 3 months. I got this brain child that I could use it for myself, but I need to get the unlock code to do so. Overall she has been a :go phone" customer for over 6 months now, but just changed phones half way through, so is this phone still elligble to be released? If not it seems like such a waste because I could surely use it.

I also have a question of how to het the code to unlock my Nokia Lumia 520. A family member bought this as a go phone and used it for about 3 months. She is not very tech savy and decided to go to a Samsung Galaxy instead so this Lumia has sat on the shelf for 3 months. I got this brain child that I could use it for myself, but I need to get the unlock code to do so. Overall she has been a :go phone" customer for over 6 months now, but just changed phones half way through, so is this phone still elligble to be released? If not it seems like such a waste because I could surely use it.

172 of 267 (1,246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2014 11:52:39 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by SoulVagrant on Jun 20, 2014 at 11:53:08 AM

Hi,

I want buy a Lumia 520, here: http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-Lumia-520-GoPhone-AT/dp/B00E45043A/

The Lumia 520 is sold by Amazon. Can I unlock device? I'm not a customer of AT&T.

Thank you

Hi,

I want buy a Lumia 520, here: http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-Lumia-520-GoPhone-AT/dp/B00E45043A/

The Lumia 520 is sold by Amazon. Can I unlock device? I'm not a customer of AT&T.

Thank you

[ Edited ]
173 of 267 (1,021 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2014 4:37:33 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello,

I've bought a GoPhone on Amazon 6 months ago. So it have been active for 6 months. However it have never been possible to register the SIM card provided with the GoPhone because of this error:

GP103: The SIM number entered does not exist. Please check the number and enter it again. 

I checked multiple times and I'm sure I'm typing the number correctly. I would like to contact AT&T support but it's not possible without having a wireless number ie registering the phone ... I live in the UK and I really want to unlock this phone. What should I do ?

Hello,

I've bought a GoPhone on Amazon 6 months ago. So it have been active for 6 months. However it have never been possible to register the SIM card provided with the GoPhone because of this error:

GP103: The SIM number entered does not exist. Please check the number and enter it again. 

I checked multiple times and I'm sure I'm typing the number correctly. I would like to contact AT&T support but it's not possible without having a wireless number ie registering the phone ... I live in the UK and I really want to unlock this phone. What should I do ?

174 of 267 (1,005 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2014 12:41:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

first, sorry for my poor english.

i'm from Russia.i've just buy a nokia lumia 520 from ebay.com and i can't use it in my country.i 've asked for at&t supports but they require at&t wireless number and at&t account. i'm not in USA and don't use AT&t wireless.so how can i use my phone in my country.:smileysad: 

i also ask some people in my country but they can't help me.

what should i do ?

please help me. 

first, sorry for my poor english.

i'm from Russia.i've just buy a nokia lumia 520 from ebay.com and i can't use it in my country.i 've asked for at&t supports but they require at&t wireless number and at&t account. i'm not in USA and don't use AT&t wireless.so how can i use my phone in my country.:smileysad: 

i also ask some people in my country but they can't help me.

what should i do ?

please help me. 

175 of 267 (993 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2014 10:04:11 AM
(0)
Contributor

hi

i want to unlock my nokia 1090

hi

i want to unlock my nokia 1090

unlock

176 of 267 (1,668 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2014 2:16:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Re: unlock

177 of 267 (1,610 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 7:47:21 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Taylarie on Jun 27, 2014 at 8:19:35 AM

Hi! I have bought Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone online. I have now AT&T GoPhone SIM card and Lumia 520. 

I'm unable to use it in Finland. I bought it from Finnish guy that had bought it from USA. 

Here is IMEI of the phone: [Edited for privacy.]

Information from SIM card: 

SKU: [Edited for privacy.]

UPC: [Edited for privacy.]

ICCID: [Edited for privacy.]

I cannot get the phone number of the account, because roaming is not working in Finland with AT&T GoPhone.

Could you please give me unlock code? I have paid 50 euros for the phone, but cannot use it and I'm unable to fill your Unlock form because I don't know the GSM number for that SIM card.

If I don't get the unlock code, I don't have any use for that phone. The seller of phone did not give me the phone number for this phone.

Thank you in advance and have a nice summer!

Best regards,

Esa [Edited for privacy.]

Hi! I have bought Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone online. I have now AT&T GoPhone SIM card and Lumia 520. 

I'm unable to use it in Finland. I bought it from Finnish guy that had bought it from USA. 

Here is IMEI of the phone: [Edited for privacy.]

Information from SIM card: 

SKU: [Edited for privacy.]

UPC: [Edited for privacy.]

ICCID: [Edited for privacy.]

I cannot get the phone number of the account, because roaming is not working in Finland with AT&T GoPhone.

Could you please give me unlock code? I have paid 50 euros for the phone, but cannot use it and I'm unable to fill your Unlock form because I don't know the GSM number for that SIM card.

If I don't get the unlock code, I don't have any use for that phone. The seller of phone did not give me the phone number for this phone.

Thank you in advance and have a nice summer!

Best regards,

Esa [Edited for privacy.]

[ Edited ]
178 of 267 (885 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2014 5:50:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

a friend of my uncle gave him a phone,lumia 1020.then he sent it to me,but it is att can not be used in China,what a pity! is there any method to get it unlocked ?

a friend of my uncle gave him a phone,lumia 1020.then he sent it to me,but it is att can not be used in China,what a pity! is there any method to get it unlocked ?

hi friends,do me a favor

179 of 267 (852 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2014 7:28:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

You can get it unlock free if you meet these requirements:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/?

You can get it unlock free if you meet these requirements:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/?

Re: hi friends,do me a favor

180 of 267 (835 Views)