For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 8:07 PM

Closed

[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

Please use this thread for any questions or discussions related to Nokia Lumia devices unlock requests (all models).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I also have a question of how to het the code to unlock my Nokia Lumia 520. A family member bought this as a go phone and used it for about 3 months. She is not very tech savy and decided to go to a Samsung Galaxy instead so this Lumia has sat on the shelf for 3 months. I got this brain child that I could use it for myself, but I need to get the unlock code to do so. Overall she has been a :go phone" customer for over 6 months now, but just changed phones half way through, so is this phone still elligble to be released? If not it seems like such a waste because I could surely use it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi,

I want buy a Lumia 520, here: http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-Lumia-520-GoPhone-AT/dp/B00E45043A/

The Lumia 520 is sold by Amazon. Can I unlock device? I'm not a customer of AT&T.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hello,

I've bought a GoPhone on Amazon 6 months ago. So it have been active for 6 months. However it have never been possible to register the SIM card provided with the GoPhone because of this error:

GP103: The SIM number entered does not exist. Please check the number and enter it again. 

I checked multiple times and I'm sure I'm typing the number correctly. I would like to contact AT&T support but it's not possible without having a wireless number ie registering the phone ... I live in the UK and I really want to unlock this phone. What should I do ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

first, sorry for my poor english.

i'm from Russia.i've just buy a nokia lumia 520 from ebay.com and i can't use it in my country.i 've asked for at&t supports but they require at&t wireless number and at&t account. i'm not in USA and don't use AT&t wireless.so how can i use my phone in my country.:smileysad: 

i also ask some people in my country but they can't help me.

what should i do ?

please help me. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

hi

i want to unlock my nokia 1090

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Hi! I have bought Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone online. I have now AT&T GoPhone SIM card and Lumia 520. 

I'm unable to use it in Finland. I bought it from Finnish guy that had bought it from USA. 

Here is IMEI of the phone: [Edited for privacy.]

Information from SIM card: 

SKU: [Edited for privacy.]

UPC: [Edited for privacy.]

ICCID: [Edited for privacy.]

I cannot get the phone number of the account, because roaming is not working in Finland with AT&T GoPhone.

Could you please give me unlock code? I have paid 50 euros for the phone, but cannot use it and I'm unable to fill your Unlock form because I don't know the GSM number for that SIM card.

If I don't get the unlock code, I don't have any use for that phone. The seller of phone did not give me the phone number for this phone.

Thank you in advance and have a nice summer!

Best regards,

Esa [Edited for privacy.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

a friend of my uncle gave him a phone,lumia 1020.then he sent it to me,but it is att can not be used in China,what a pity! is there any method to get it unlocked ?

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

You can get it unlock free if you meet these requirements:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

hey there.... im a citizen of Guyana, in south america.... i bought a lumia 920 from ebay but its locked..... can u tell me how to get it unlocked??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.