[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

Community Manager

[Closed] Nokia Lumia unlocking questions and discussion (All models)

[ Edited ]

Please use this thread for any questions or discussions related to Nokia Lumia devices unlock requests (all models).

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 46 of 267 (93,228 Views)
Contributor

Unlock Nokia Lumia 520

[ Edited ]

Hello i have phone it from friends i am overseas (Tonga) i need to use this phone Nokia Lumia 520 IMEI: {Personal content removed for your safety} lotck to AT&T please let me know it free unlock code or need to purchase and how much, please reply me on {Personal content removed for your safety}

thank

Chris

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 267 (99,518 Views)
Contributor

Re: Unlock Nokia Lumia 520

how to unlock this phone to user other sim without roaming? need pruchase code or free unlock code.

payment via paypl or visa card.

thanks please i need help

Message 2 of 267 (99,504 Views)
ACE - Professor

If it's an AT&T go phone vs the unlocked one that cost $50 more at amazon, your only hope is to request an unlock code here:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB414532&cv=820#fbid=Mxa-ZIJb0Xj

Or call the international support number and ask for an unlock code.

+1.916.843.4685

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 267 (99,483 Views)
Contributor

when fill forms by enter the IMEI it show that phone cannot be unlocked..tell me why?

Message 4 of 267 (99,408 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB414532&cv=820#fbid=Mxa-ZIJb0Xj

Specifically for a GoPhone like this 520: "In addition to the general eligibility requirements, your device must have been active for at least six months."

SInce they just started selling them July 26th, there is no way this one was active on any account for 6 months. So, that's why.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 267 (99,371 Views)
Scholar

They also won't unlock any phone if you have a contract outstanding on any phone even if you are not using it.  Because I signed a 2 year agreement in January, they won't give me the unlock code for a BB 9900 I bought on line. 

Message 6 of 267 (99,357 Views)
Contributor

code unlock lumia 920 at&t

first, sorry for my poor english.

i'm from vietnam.i've just buy a nokia lumia 920 from ebay.com and i can't use it in my country.i 've asked for at&t supports but they require at&t wireless number and at&t account. i'm not in USA and don't use AT&t wireless.so how can i use my phone in my country.Smiley Sad 

i also ask some people in my country but they can't help me.

what should i do ?

please help me. 

Message 7 of 267 (92,793 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: code unlock lumia 920 at&t

According to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock

The former owner could have unlocked the device. You probably won't be able to. If you can't get the seller to unlock it, then it's likely a stolen unit - you should try to return it. EBay does offer buyer protection.

Message 8 of 267 (92,763 Views)
Contributor

Off contract Lumia 920 unlock

Hi Guys,

Looking for details on how to get an unlock code for my Lumia 920. I bought it in the Microsoft store last December and have proof of purchase.

Any advise much appreciated.

Regards

Ross

Message 9 of 267 (92,763 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Off contract Lumia 920 unlock

Message 10 of 267 (92,726 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Off contract Lumia 920 unlock

[ Edited ]

Unlock requirements can be found here. Ross, do you have your cellular service with AT&T?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 267 (92,720 Views)
Contributor

Hi!

i have two Nokia Lumia 520 Locked at&t gophone, I do not live in the United States. how can i unlock this phones? 

they arrived today, and the unlock codes to at&t service is down, tried to buy the unlock codes but no one have it. 

Please, help me. 

Thanks!

Message 12 of 267 (96,211 Views)
Contributor

Help / Unlock Nokia Lumia 520

Hi, i have two Nokia lumia 520 Locked, i'm from brazil. 

how can i unlock this phones if the AT&T is down?

tried to buy unlock codes, but found no one selling, i can provide IMEI code etc. 

Help me!!! please. 

thanks!

Message 13 of 267 (92,971 Views)
Voyager

HELP ME UNLOCK

[ Edited ]

who has AT&T acount,please give to me for unlock my nokia lumia 920.just borrow.

my email :{Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 14 of 267 (92,610 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.