LaFemmeRouge's profile

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009 4:58 AM

Closed

Black Jack II and Windows Live Mobile

Group,

I have been running Windows Live Mobile for a while now, and it was working without a hitch.  Until the latest client became available about 2-3 weeks ago...

Since then, it has locked up and exhibited some very weird behavior that I've not seen with the past clients.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a way to get back to the old client???

Accepted Solution

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

15 years ago

One more time (I am really tired)...

It is the Live Search for Windows Mobile that is giving me grief since I downloaded the latest client.  As stated before, it locks up, can't find locations the first time, but when I attempt to search again using the same criteria, it finds it.  Just very weird stuff...

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

15 years ago

Correction to the Subject.  It is the Windows Live for Mobile that I am having problems with...

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

15 years ago

Yes I noticed the same issue with the new version and I reported the behavior to Microsoft.  I have not heard back from them.

I went back to the old version and it works fine.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

15 years ago

How did you get back to the old/previous version?

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

15 years ago

Fortunately I did not overwrite the old installer when I downloaded the new one.  So I was just able to re-run the old installer and everything went back to normal.

You can send me your e-mail address in a private message and I can send you a copy of the CAB.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks.

From now on, I will be doing the same thing!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.