Troubleshoot your device issues
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 8:37 PM

Windows Phone Unlocking Questions and Discussion (All Models)

How can I get my Windows Phone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hi, I would like to request an unlock of my microsoft lumia 640 unlock for international use.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

All unlocks must be done through the computer portal

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I have not activated GoPhone. I immediately tried to hold the unlock phone. But the code given in the first letter that does not unlock the device. Besides, he was a 16-digit, and letter, it was stated that the code should contain 8 or 20 digits. Perhaps the first letter was sent wrong code?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

That was the request number, as it said.   Not the unlock code.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

My room requests were unlock***** (first) and ***** (second). As you can see, they have 10 characters. Unlock code the first letter was a 16-digit. If you really want to help, we can easily check it. I can write this code here, but don't know it's allowed by your rules or not.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hi All,

I have requested the unlock code for the nokia gophone. I received email with all the unlock instruction from AT&T. But in the email, there is no unlock code. When i checked the status status portal, it says request is completed.

Thanks,

Vij

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

I still haven't received any response from you. Please help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Can anybody help please?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I received an email without the unlock code for a Lumia 640. Device Unlock Status shows completed but I cannot unlock the phone without the code. 

Please help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.