Ask a question
Search in Business Forums

Business Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 22, 2010
12:37:10 PM
View profile
VPN Connection

Need to set up a VPN connection to access the SharePoint 2010 site. Yes, I know about alternate access mappings for MOSS.  I'd also like to be able to get to the blade manager as well. We are using the Microsoft VPN infrastructure..

Need to set up a VPN connection to access the SharePoint 2010 site. Yes, I know about alternate access mappings for MOSS.  I'd also like to be able to get to the blade manager as well. We are using the Microsoft VPN infrastructure..

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 25, 2010 3:54:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

That fact that it's SharePoint in coincidental -- the issue is how to establish a VPN connection to my company's network using Windows Mobile 7.

Thanks for trying to help..

Accepted Solution

VPN Connection

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2010 10:35:41 AM
(0)
Teacher

are you trying to use a mobile device or pc card to access these services?

are you trying to use a mobile device or pc card to access these services?

Re: VPN Connection

2 of 5 (3,236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2010 7:07:08 PM
(0)
Teacher

Not to be snippy but the question was posted in Windows Mobile forum .. Yes I have a brand spanking new ATT branded LG Quantum..

Not to be snippy but the question was posted in Windows Mobile forum .. Yes I have a brand spanking new ATT branded LG Quantum..

3 of 5 (3,236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2010 6:58:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

The only thing I have been able to find when it comes to sharepoints is this http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/office/use-office-sharepoint-workspace-mobile..... I have not been able to find anything in regards to accessing the blade manager.

The only thing I have been able to find when it comes to sharepoints is this http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/office/use-office-sharepoint-workspace-mobile.aspx. I have not been able to find anything in regards to accessing the blade manager.

4 of 5 (3,236 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 25, 2010 3:54:29 AM
(0)
Teacher

That fact that it's SharePoint in coincidental -- the issue is how to establish a VPN connection to my company's network using Windows Mobile 7.

5 of 5 (3,510 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments