Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
sweet_me_nyc's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 14th, 2012 6:23 PM

Somehow direct push keeps turning on by itself, and I am not able to turn it off.

I have the ATT Tilt 2. Microsoft Direct Push turns on by itself, and cannot be turned off. There is no on-off text for the option., Its just stuck in the on position with no option for me to turn it off.

Although I have set up syncing with my gmail acocunt, I don't use it "microsoft direct push for outlook" and never have. Thus, I have never turned this on. 

I have not installed any new items or programs to the phone.

Has this happed to anyone before? Whats the remedy?

I hate this phone.

(Why? Here is my list of issues:

1) See above

2) It also hangs on the "att World phone" page a lot, never actually loading up to the start/password page.

3) If sending a text and it open to laptop mode, if I close it while text box is open, phone will cut off.

4) If sending a text and its in closed mode, if I slide it out while the text box is open, the phone will cut off

5) The screens freeze

6) sometimes I get two frozen screens on top of each other

7) It goes "off the network" by itself (i.e. No signal) sometimes even though I definitely have a signal

😎 It suddenly stopped reading my microSD card (yes the card works fine in other devices, i did that to double check it wasn't the card)

9) there are many many more. This phone is peice of crap.

Just help me with the initial issue please

Scholar

• 

75 Messages

12 years ago

Was this device used to get direct push emails in the past? Have you tried doing a factory reset on it?

Not finding what you're looking for?