Troubleshoot your device issues

Welcome to the AT&T experience!

We appreciate your business and welcome you to the community forums! We know you are here to find answers to your questions, and we would like to make your experience as seamless as possible.

We can help with anything you might need to begin enjoying all AT&T has to offer!

Let's get you started with AT&T!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(2)

Accepted Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Join the latest conversations...

(19)
ADB over wireless

Hey i was wondering do you need root to do this any more? I want to install/run apps over wireless to stop all this cable switching. I have also read that it can cause some errors though? That was on old posts on this site, I was wondering is it reliable and easy to do now?

Questions

Data Usage

Hi, I have 3 main questions I was wondering if you might have an answers to? 1) The time on the Data Usage listing on your AT&T website always shows the time being an hour after the text is received or sent. Is that because of different Time Zones? I live in AZ. 2) My Wife sent a ?TEST? text from he

Questions

time zone for collections

what time zone is collections in?

Questions

BGW210-700 drops all incoming 6in4 packets?

I'm trying to set up a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel using an OPNsense system behind a BGW210-700 RG, but it turns out that despite disabling the packet filter and pretty much every other firewall option in the RG, it drops all incoming 6in4 (IP protocol 41) packets. The logs list the reason as "U

Questions

Accepted Solution

Urgent: Stop Auto Payment and Refund for Service after Account Cancellation

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to urgently request your assistance regarding my AT&T account, which I requested to cancel and stop auto payment for cellular number (edited as per community guidelines) Despite my request, I have noticed charges

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.