The new iPhone 15
philipjp's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 21st, 2016 9:45 PM

numbersync

I have completed the setup for numbersync on my Gear S2 and it has connected. However, I have an issue with it staying connected, and sometimes it will not connect for very long periods of time. Is anyone else having this issue?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

8 years ago

I have the same issues with a Samsung S7 Edge.  AT&T could not figure it out.  We finally came to the conclusion that a software update is needed.  Not sure if the update has to come from Samsung, AT&T, or both.  I cannot find any explanations out there yet.  I'm feeling a little bit ignored.

On the positive side, if you use the call forwarding feature in the Gear app, it works great.  The only differences I found so far are: (1) the phone has to be turned on and on WiFi or data, and (2) your caller needs to be patient and wait for your phone to ring through and forward to your watch.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

What kind of phone? S7?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, I have a Samsung Note5 and GearS2. Number sync refuses to stay connected for 2 months now and AT&T has no idea how to fix. The tech said they knew it has not worked since it was released. Why are they still selling and collecting payment for the service? Greed?

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

8 years ago

Interesting update here.  I went ahead and reactivated Numbersync today just to see.  AND IT IS WORKING! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a similar problem; my ex husband purchased a new Samsung tablet and his ID is my phone number and now he is receiving my phone calls and my text. I called AT&T and they can't figure it out, they keep transferring to different departments. I don't understand how AT&T is allowing my phone calls and texts to be received by someone I didn't authorized to received them. He has called numerous of time to get it fix too, but AT&T does not care. This is very stressful, and I don't know what do? Please help me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Given that it's been over a year, I'm guessing you figured it out, texas7545, but for anyone else encountering issues, make sure you have an AT&T Access ID for your phone number. If you just sign in to the main account, it will automatically sync to it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

My Gear s3 keeps giving me this error "Sim not provisioned mm#2" im trying to use numbersync with my galaxy s6

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.