The new iPhone 15
jayesmith75's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 8:27 PM

Samsung Gear Fit. Disappointed in AT&T.

At&t is selling this watch for $199. I'd love to know how they can rip off their loyal customers in such a way. Most stores are selling these for $99 no strings. As in without an upgrade. Samsung has the watches as a SRP of $149. All the stores selling them for $99 list regular price as $149. Why would at&t want to lower their reputation by overcharging for any item they sell? These things cost enough as it is without putting an additional tax for the heck of it on them. I would have gladly paid the $149 just to support at&t. I upgraded my phone a month ago so any special pricing for doing so is out of my reach anyway, but these stores are selling these items without any kind of upgrade at a price that is so much lower than at&t's buying outright price. Makes me want to go elsewhere for phone service. Who know what else I'm being ripped off on. Phone service? Data? LTE Speeds?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

The beauty of the capitalist system, is you can buy the gear fit wherever you get the best price. The best way to object, is buy elsewhere.

For the record. I checked several online adds and found only one selling for $99. On Amazon and out of stock. The price for available gear fit is between $149 - $159.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Yes. Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Sears, Target, and Sprint had them for $99. Most are out of stock by now, but that was long after I got mine. It is the day before x-mas. I believe Target still had them in stock, and Sprint. That's where I had to send my sister who was looking at the last minute for one. Gosale.com had them for 101.99 and u could still find plenty on ebay between 99 and 149. Even though most places are sold out u can still get one on order for that price once they get in a shipment.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.