Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Numbersync issue

Contributor

Numbersync issue

Do you have a resolution to numbersync issue for Galaxy watch (SM-R815U)? Is this model the only one having issue. I am having same issues as previous customers. However my numbersync feature has never worked. One of your tech suggestion I have Samsung look at my watch. They stated everything passed their inspection. I just want a solution to problem. This feature sold me on the watch. 

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

@Fangoldenlion 

did you buy the watch direct from ATT?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I'm having same problem. Number sync currently unavailable.  Bought it yesterday directly from at&t store and they tried telling me samsung can take a day to sync but apparently everyone else is having same problem 

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Mine worked previously but it seems since the most recent recent update to my phone it doesnt stay connected for more than 20 minutes. My husband has the same phone and watch and his is working. I even unsynced and resynced it all and it is still messing up 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
TechBuzz by AT&T is here to show you some of the ways that you can stay heart healthy with smart devices.
Additional Support