Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Number sync not working

Tutor

Number sync not working

S8 Plus and Gear S3 Frontier. I had to replace my phone, and ever since number sync won't work away from the phone. According to my account number sync is turned on. I've been to an AT&T store and talked to support, and it still doesn't work. This is very frustrating since I am paying for a service that doesn't work. 

Message 1 of 32
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Re: Number sync not working

I have the note 9 and just got my gear s3 frontier with the same number sync issue. "Expert tech support" was a big joke and he thought changing the user id would correct the situation.  After an hour of him going through the same steps and no results I told I'm through with "support" or rather lack there of....

Message 31 of 32
Tutor

Re: Re: Number sync not working

Hate to say it, when it works it's a dream, when it doesn't it's a nightmare.  My nightmare took almost nine months to fix.  In October they got a new engineer to finally fix the problem.  Something kept shutting numbers sync off.  I have eight lines including 2 tablets, just have them send it to highest tech support , I finally ended telling first line of tech support, forget it, I am not doing nothing with you, been there done that, I am an expert in everything you want me to do.  Don't send your watch in to Samsung, I did that and that was about 3 months of bull and finally getting a replacement watch. Watch was fine all three time.  Good luck, hope you get your service gets fixed, hang in there. 
Message 32 of 32
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support