The new iPhone 15
powmars's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 3:12 AM

Number Sync on Gear S3 frontier from AT&T

Hello all,

I got my Gear S3 frontier this afternoon and tried to set up number sync, I paried the watch with my Note 5 using Samsung Gear App, however there is no " AT&T NumberSync" under my watch's connections setting menu. My watch model # is Model # SM-R765ADAAATT. Any solution or help please ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Got this solved. In order to use Numbersync, the Galaxy device paired with gear S3 must have AT&T SIM card inserted. Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

Well number sync is a att product.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have a Samsung Gear S3 which i bought from Best Buy, however i want to use the AT&T NumberSync feature as i do have an AT&T plan for my Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 phone.  

Can i get the number sync option to show on my wearable or did the wearble have to be bought from AT&T with this option enabled.

Many Thanks,

D.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@david002 wrote:

I have a Samsung Gear S3 which i bought from Best Buy, however i want to use the AT&T NumberSync feature as i do have an AT&T plan for my Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 phone.  

Can i get the number sync option to show on my wearable or did the wearble have to be bought from AT&T with this option enabled.

Many Thanks,

D.

@david002

you have to have the cellular version that att sells with 10 a month smartwatch plan on mobile share.

https://www.att.com/devices/samsung/gear-s3-frontier.html#sku=sku8100290

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Cool

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Go get the gear update then it will sync I had the same problem

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Had same problem but went in gear app and did the update and then it worked

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Go to your gear app and do the update then it will work

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Hi I am having the same problem I have went in the gear app did all the updates that was available I think and still no numbersync appears on the watch. If you can help me out in some way and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Been fighting this for 3 months.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

no puedo conectar la camara ni el monitor ni las camaras 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.