Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Number Sync on Gear S3 frontier from AT&T

Highlighted
Tutor

Number Sync on Gear S3 frontier from AT&T

Hello all,

I got my Gear S3 frontier this afternoon and tried to set up number sync, I paried the watch with my Note 5 using Samsung Gear App, however there is no " AT&T NumberSync" under my watch's connections setting menu. My watch model # is Model # SM-R765ADAAATT. Any solution or help please ?

Message 1 of 10
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by powmars
‎11-22-2016 7:51 PM

Re: Number Sync on Gear S3 frontier from AT&T

Got this solved. In order to use Numbersync, the Galaxy device paired with gear S3 must have AT&T SIM card inserted. Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
ACE - Expert

Well number sync is a att product.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 10
Contributor

I have a Samsung Gear S3 which i bought from Best Buy, however i want to use the AT&T NumberSync feature as i do have an AT&T plan for my Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 phone.  

Can i get the number sync option to show on my wearable or did the wearble have to be bought from AT&T with this option enabled.

Many Thanks,

D.

Message 4 of 10
ACE - Expert

@david002 wrote:

I have a Samsung Gear S3 which i bought from Best Buy, however i want to use the AT&T NumberSync feature as i do have an AT&T plan for my Samsung Galaxy Edge S7 phone.  

Can i get the number sync option to show on my wearable or did the wearble have to be bought from AT&T with this option enabled.

Many Thanks,

D.

@david002

you have to have the cellular version that att sells with 10 a month smartwatch plan on mobile share.

https://www.att.com/devices/samsung/gear-s3-frontier.html#sku=sku8100290

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 10
Contributor

Cool

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

Go get the gear update then it will sync I had the same problem
Message 7 of 10
Contributor

Had same problem but went in gear app and did the update and then it worked
Message 8 of 10
Contributor

Go to your gear app and do the update then it will work
Message 9 of 10
Tutor

Hi I am having the same problem I have went in the gear app did all the updates that was available I think and still no numbersync appears on the watch. If you can help me out in some way and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Been fighting this for 3 months.

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
TechBuzz by AT&T is here to show you some of the ways that you can stay heart healthy with smart devices.
Additional Support