The new iPhone 15
OnePlusUser's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 4th, 2017 9:12 PM

No numbersync for OnePlus5? (Gear S3)

I recently purchased a Gear S3 yesterday in store.  The salesman assured me that the GearS3 would work with no issues with my phone (OnePlus 5).  Come to find out I am having trouble syncing my phone number to my watch.  When I log into myAT&T and click on "Manage NumberSync" I am prompted with an error screen that reads, "Looks like NumberSync Blocker for wearables is turned on for the phone".  I attempted to live chat with an AT&T rep last night and they didn't even have a clue what numbersync was.  Can someone PLEASE help me solve this issue.    

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@OnePlusUser wrote:

I recently purchased a Gear S3 yesterday in store.  The salesman assured me that the GearS3 would work with no issues with my phone (OnePlus 5).  Come to find out I am having trouble syncing my phone number to my watch.  When I log into myAT&T and click on "Manage NumberSync" I am prompted with an error screen that reads, "Looks like NumberSync Blocker for wearables is turned on for the phone".  I attempted to live chat with an AT&T rep last night and they didn't even have a clue what numbersync was.  Can someone PLEASE help me solve this issue.    

@OnePlusUser

yelp I can help you with it... Return the watch as its not going to work with a 1+ phone...  They dont support HDvoice on the 1+ devices which is required for numbersync to work.  Will they in the future no one knows for sure...  A pixel 2 will work with it as they certified it.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

I have a 5t.  No HD voice, no number sync.  I am able to use number sync on non ATT phones that do have HD voice, but those are very select few.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.