The new iPhone 15
Bmarik's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 10:40 PM

Children's smart watches/ safety devices

I am looking for the Gizmo gadget watch for my daughter, but I'm having issues because it looks like it's only serviced by Verizon! How can we get these into ATT stores ASAP??

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Bmarik wrote:
I am looking for the Gizmo gadget watch for my daughter, but I'm having issues because it looks like it's only serviced by Verizon! How can we get these into ATT stores ASAP??

I believe that is a 2G device, AT&T discontinued 2G service in January.

Verizon is still giving 2G a few more years.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

It looks like they still offer LG smart phones like the G6 though. I have to say it's frustrating as a parent that I am unable to purchase the smart watch that is the best on the market right now because ATT doesn't carry it. Verizon has the market on these and they are very popular.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Bmarik wrote:
It looks like they still offer LG smart phones like the G6 though.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what that phone has to do with this conversation...???

(Isn't that a pretty new phone?)

I have to say it's frustrating as a parent that I am unable to purchase the smart watch that is the best on the market right now because ATT doesn't carry it. Verizon has the market on these and they are very popular.

I think you'd be WAY more frustrated if AT&T carried it and it did NOT work with AT&T.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.