Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Apple Watch Not Working, need help troubleshooting your wearable device?

Contributor

Apple Watch Not Working, need help troubleshooting your wearable device?

Would I know if my husband had a wearable by seeing the bill or another way to find out. Help me I'm confused 😕

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Apple Watch Not Working, need help troubleshooting your wearable device?

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Sage

If he has a cellular enabled Apple Watch, yes, it would have a $10 line charge and a number for data access.  

He needs to set up number sync to use the watch as designed.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Thank you. How do I obtain the data number though very Thankful for you
responding, still confused. I wish I'd taken more time learning socailmedia
stuff instead of focusing on work, home, horses and good friends etc. I
love him. Not enough to be lied to and or betrayed.
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@Mallary

This is not social media.   It’s a help forum.  Is reading your bills part of your busy life?   Please do so.  All cellular devises are listed on the bill.   

A Bluetooth connected watch would NOT be on the bill.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support